Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

How Do I Select The Sex Of My Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Select The Sex Of My Child (1940 Views)

''What Should I Do? My Child Steals From Everyone'' / Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband / ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Select The Sex Of My Child by Agrika: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2013
Hi, i could love to have a male child or preferablly twins (boy and girl) as my first issue...how do i go about it
Re: How Do I Select The Sex Of My Child by enigmagu1(m): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2013
Agrika: Hi, i could love to have a male child or preferablly twins (boy and girl) as my first issue...how do i go about it

beg God for it cos HE Is the creator...
Re: How Do I Select The Sex Of My Child by pendusky(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2013
Agrika: Hi, i could love to have a male child or preferablly twins (boy and girl) as my first issue...how do i go about it
brb leme confirm it first
Re: How Do I Select The Sex Of My Child by Tonykings: 9:19am On Nov 13, 2013
There is process called billings method..... Its a developed ova a 100yrs of research...... Very complicated tho u nid a licenced instructor to put u tru
Re: How Do I Select The Sex Of My Child by millionboi(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
U can, bt datz if u r 2be my wife
Re: How Do I Select The Sex Of My Child by coogar: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Agrika:
Hi, i could love to have a male child or preferablly twins (boy and girl) as my first issue...how do i go about it

use the chinese calendar. grin
Re: How Do I Select The Sex Of My Child by kandiikane(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
Not 100 percent guaranteed but this mention helps. Make sure you know when you are ovulating, if you are in tune with your body you would know because about a week and a half or two before your next period, you should see and feel the signs of your body preparing for ovulation(Google can help you). The y chromosome swims faster but wears out quicker whilst the X chromosome swims slower but last longer. Have sex around the day you ovulate and the quickest will be the one that swims the fastest to reach the released egg which is the y chromosome.
Re: How Do I Select The Sex Of My Child by engrsyer(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
kandiikane:
Not 100 percent guaranteed but this mention helps. Make sure you know when you are ovulating, if you are in tune with your body you would know because about a week and a half or two before your next period, you should see and feel the signs of your body preparing for ovulation(Google can help you). The y chromosome swims faster but wears out quicker whilst the X chromosome swims slower but last longer. Have sex around the day you ovulate and the quickest will be the one that swims the fastest to reach the released egg which is the y chromosome.

Chief, u r correct
@Op, ovulation occurs in 36 hours so if u make luv within that 36 hours then u r mostlikely to conceive a male child but as for twin is what I dont know but some people said if the man (ur man) eats tubers of yam more often then he's more likely to have twins too.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Select The Sex Of My Child by Agrika: 7:14am On Nov 06, 2014
@ all, Wow, thanks
Re: How Do I Select The Sex Of My Child by killercute16(m): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
engrsyer:

Chief, u r correct
@Op, ovulation occurs in 36 hours so if u make luv within that 36 hours then u r mostlikely to conceive a male child but as for twin is what I dont know but some people said if the man (ur man) eats tubers of yam more often then he's more likely to have twins too.
LOL....are you serious.
Re: How Do I Select The Sex Of My Child by engrsyer(m): 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
killercute16:
LOL....are you serious.
Sure. But at least i am sure u no dat eating much yam increases sperm count?
Re: How Do I Select The Sex Of My Child by Ishilove: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
Agrika:
Do it from the back, in the afternoon, with the curtains drawn.

Make sure you don't allow the sun shine on you while doing it o. I hear it will make you give birth to an albino.

grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Select The Sex Of My Child by killercute16(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
engrsyer:
Sure. But at least i am sure u no dat eating much yam increases sperm count?
i dont knw anything lyk that o.....except for carrot.
Re: How Do I Select The Sex Of My Child by Agrika: 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ishilove:

Make sure you don't allow the sun shine on you while doing it o. I hear it will make you give birth to an albino.

grin grin
Lolz cheesy
Re: How Do I Select The Sex Of My Child by KingTom(m): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ishilove:

grin grin
Useless girl! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Help: Her Sister Thinks She Killed Their Mother / I need help / He Was Humilated By His Wife And Her Family Members After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.