Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Do You Have Problems To Sexually Satisfy Your Woman? Then Read This - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Have Problems To Sexually Satisfy Your Woman? Then Read This (1669 Views)

Do You Have Problems To Sexually Satisfy You Woman? Then Read This / Do You Want To Win Pool This Week 28 Then Read / Have Problems With Pre-qualification Bids, Tenders, Proposals Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Problems To Sexually Satisfy Your Woman? Then Read This by ready2give(m): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2013
How would you feel if you can have strong and lasting erect anytime you intend to have sex and go to as many rounds as you want satisfactorily? would you

· Be happy all the time

· Have confidence

· Feel uncheated

· Satisfy your partner all the time

· Experience true love

· Enjoy honesty from your wife

Yes I know you would feel happy, satisfy and have confidence.

Do you believe the following to be happening to men?

· Most men have decided not to propose love to a lady in order to avoid being disgraced sexually

· Most men are always panic and fear whenever they are with a lady because they know who they are, not man enough to handle woman sexually.

· Most men have money and wealthy enough to carry financial responsibility of their wives but when it comes to sexual performance it is always a disaster to them, what do you think could happen to such woman, she would be used by another man who doesn’t need to spend money, even your woman can be collecting money from you to finance her suitor. Double loss!

· Most men are fond of telling stories to while a way time when action is needed anytime he has a lady with him, At a stage if the lady make a move or proposal some men do defend themselves by either giving excuses of one health condition or fasting for some period in order not to be exposed. if any of these happens to you, all these would be things of the past by just visiting http://www.curewithoutdrugs.com/

As people do say “Experience is the best Teacher”
When my weak erect problem reached a disgraceful stage, I nearly leave my matrimonial home because I fear my wife the more whenever it’s getting dark. Then I would be thinking of excuses to give to convince her that night.
But when I started applying this drugless method within three days of my implementation I had seen changes and within 10-15 days, anytime I started this thing with my wife she always scream and start begging me. You know what I mean? OK!

That reminds me of a story of one of my friends- He is by name Johnson. He was 38years old when he faced this problem of weak erect. He is very rich, he lives in his own house, own a car infact, and he is well to do.

Initially, he never took cognizance of the problem; he thought it was a joke. The very first day he was disgraced he never thought of it. That night he decided to have fun with his wife as usual, upon their pre-intimacy for both of them to be sexually aroused unfortunately only his wife was on but when she noticed she tried all her best but she could not arouse her husband.

Then he sat down one day in his office and thought deeply on how he has been spending his hard earned money on his wife. He then asked himself “am I not a failure as a Man?” I feed, clothe my wife and carry other responsibilities but at the end I am not man enough to satisfy her. When all these were going on he didn’t inform me until one day when we were together with other friends discussing related issues. I never new he was listening and interested when I was explaining how I handled my wife and that I have also experienced it and how I came out of it without harming myself.

After some days he called secretly and asked me to give him details of what I do and how to go about it. Then I revealed the secrets. Visit http://www.curewithoutdrugs.com/ for details. You will come out of yours too!
Re: Do You Have Problems To Sexually Satisfy Your Woman? Then Read This by ready2give(m): 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
CAUSES OF WEAK ERECTION
What are the causes of weak Erection?

The causes of Weak Erection are the ill functioning of the nerves and the relevant blood vessel as well as the corresponding actions of the necessary hormones and also the non-complex interplay of psychological stimulation of the brain.
http://www.curewithoutdrugs.com/
The under listed factors are related to the above mentioned causes
1. Sexual Transmitted Diseases (STDs): These are diseases contacted during sexual performance and if not well treated could lead to erectile dysfunction. So, it is advisable to resist casual sex to prevent STDs infections.
2. Stress Disorders: The area where stress disorder could be first known is on the libido. The libido is the desire for sex, so, as stress could be physical, emotional and part of our natural living and at a stage, if the stress remains sustained, it will eventually affect a man’s erection as it causes loss of relevant nutrient from the body.
3. Cigarette and excess Alcohol: Cigarette and alcohol are very dangerous to health so, heavy smokers and drinkers are very likely to have erection problems because cigarette and alcohol take their toll on the overall health.
4. Medications/Drugs Misuse: Majority of the drugs consumed by men can cause weak erection such drug as under listed can lead to weak erection.

1. Drugs for cancer
2. Chemical contents of tobacco
3. Drugs to induce sleep
4. Drug for high blood pressure or hypertension
5. Drugs prescribed for cold, catarrh and allergies
6. Drugs on depression
7. Drugs for stomach ulcers
8. Drugs people take to feel high
9. Alcohol and other alcohol based drugs.
5. Cardiovascular diseases
A man with any of the heart and blood vessel diseases may likely suffer weak erection. Thickening of the walls of the smaller arteries often with narrowing of the lumen of these blood vessels resulted in poor inflow of blood into the spongy tissues of the male organ thereby resulting to inability of a man to have proper erection.

6 .Chronic/degenerative
There are some common and chronic diseases that causes weak erection among which are cancer, diabetes mellitus, high blood pressure etc. In fact both high blood pressure and diabetes deserves special attention because they seriously affect the erection.

7. And finally age affect ones stimulation to achieve strong erection. That is why it takes time before the older man may achieve a good erection.
http://www.curewithoutdrugs.com/
Re: Do You Have Problems To Sexually Satisfy Your Woman? Then Read This by ready2give(m): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
?
Re: Do You Have Problems To Sexually Satisfy Your Woman? Then Read This by ready2give(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
The area where stress disorder could be first known is on the libido. The libido is the desire for sex, so, as stress could be physical, emotional and part of our natural living and at a stage, if the stress remains sustained, it will eventually affect a man’s Attention as it causes loss of relevant nutrient from the body.

(1) (Reply)

Sales! Sales!! Sales!!! / We Design Websites That Has Beauty And Brains.... / Advertise In The Economist And Nigerian Dailies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.