Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

My Spiriscapades(how The World Works) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Spiriscapades(how The World Works) (564 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Spiriscapades(how The World Works) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2013

Hi,everyone
I am not a fan of this section really but I've decided to help some people who is finding it difficult to cope with the world or adventurous people(over ambitious) who wants to know how the world works with this little piece I'm about to write...

PS:Viewers descretion,read and practice at your own risk(don't try to solve endless puzzle)

Copyright protected... www.celebangmedia.com dont reproduce in any form without the writer's consent

Enjoy
Re: My Spiriscapades(how The World Works) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2013
It all started when I'm 14,I used to think abstract.

I am a psychologist by nature,very curious and over ambitious and yet very religious as I came from a strong christian(RCM) family.

My journey started when I started thinking about reasons why we do things we do without thinking if it's right,just because we've been doing it or because it's in existance before us.

At first I start thinking why we spread clothes inside out.....is it because people have been doing it?
So the front won't stain?
Buh the front always stain and thats why we wash it allover again

Now in the earlier contest I discovered that when you spread clothes inside out,the inside ends up accumulating dust and other bacterias which when you wore it,may enta your body through your skin pores.

People must be stupid or so I thought

*To be continued*
Re: My Spiriscapades(how The World Works) by segxi1960: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
please continue

(1) (Reply)

Spoof; Catholic Church To Be Privatized / The Secret Of Healing / Some Things A Christian Must Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.