Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Most Popular Recreational Drugs - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Most Popular Recreational Drugs (17929 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements / Problem of Fake Drugs in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by Ignatio(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
What of caffeine?
Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ignatio: What of caffeine?

Now ur making me angry. Y wud u bring it up? I take 3 cups or more a day (1st cup at 4am). Does that make me a drug abuser? Don't find my trouble o angry

Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by Ignatio(m): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
Rawdeal:

Now ur making me angry. Y wud u bring it up? I take 3 cups or more a day (1st cup at 4am). Does that make me a drug abuser? Don't find my trouble o angry

If You take more than 4 cups a day You are certainly a drug abuser.

Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ignatio:

If You take more than 4 cups a day You are certainly a drug abuser.

grin and proud
Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by Bezed(m): 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
what is all this say no to drugs sef,
Say yes to drug jare but say no to drug abuse... After all paracetamol is a drug but cures headache.. Now you see winkwhat is all this say no to drugs sef,
Say yes to drug jare but say no to drug abuse... After all paracetamol is a drug but cures headache.. Now you see
Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by mafioso47(m): 1:32am On Nov 14, 2013
Imagine some peeps who have never used any of these Control substances famzing as if they do.. Na wah Smh
Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by mafioso47(m): 1:35am On Nov 14, 2013
Bezed: what is all this say no to drugs sef,
Say yes to drug jare but say no to drug abuse... After all paracetamol is a drug but cures headache.. Now you see winkwhat is all this say no to drugs sef,
Say yes to drug jare but say no to drug abuse... After all paracetamol is a drug but cures headache.. Now you see
this one obviously on some sniffs.. Lool
Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by armyofone(m): 3:39am On Nov 14, 2013
[ author=Rawdeal]

Weed is a vegetable tongue[/quote]

And it is very nice in egusi soup.
Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by armyofone(m): 3:46am On Nov 14, 2013
Singing smoky room.
One wiff and Singing i gat rhythm, i gat rhythm, soma rhythm soma rhythm cool mon one love.

litetias: One love
Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 14, 2013
Rawdeal:

Weed is a vegetable tongue

Medicinal Marijuana is far far different from the Weed / Pot / Igbo / Cannabis / Ganja you get from your dealer.
Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by musaajebor(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2013
rudedough:

Medicinal Marijuana is far far different from the Weed / Pot / Igbo / Cannabis / Ganja you get from your dealer.
sharrap
Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2013
musa ajebor: sharrap

You know, I'd have loved to engage in a more civil debate with someone who's ready to present facts.

Sharrap doesn't sound like someone who has any knowledge of medicine, so my friend, if you don't have any counter claim, could you do us a favour and move along next time.

Stop being a public nuisance on NL.

Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by ojab2013: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2013
Is there a difference between hallucinogenic and carcinogenic materials
Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by kadman(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
GustavoFring: I especially like to smoke a joint when on a comedown from the MDMA.

Eases the crash and mellows me out.

Coke is still my drug of choice- I like to snort a line or two now and again. It is truly the elixir of the gods

DAMN !! You get this in Nigeria?
Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by Noblefreeman(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
These niggaz forgot about codeine, ♍ƺ
Love that shit like mad.
Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
Anyway, recreational drugs depend on d locale u r talking about. Seems we are forgetting d most commonly abused recreational drug WORLDWIDE- alcohol. #fact. Also, youths in d north-eastern part of d country abuse tramadol a lot.
Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by majalisa(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Noblefreeman: These niggaz forgot about codeine, ♍ƺ
Love that shit like mad.
slow?
Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by immortaliceberg(m): 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
dr dams: The users of these drugs forsake the familiar world and in full consciousness, they embrace a Quasi-Dream World. Sometimes , their sense of judgement is impaired, they operate under scandals and strange dimensions.

We have them plenty on NL.
Please dont join the band wagon.
Hallucination might just be your 'stepping stone' to hazard.
or to FREEDOM! grin
dr dams: The users of these drugs forsake the familiar world and in full consciousness, they embrace a Quasi-Dream World. Sometimes , their sense of judgement is impaired, they operate under scandals and strange dimensions.

We have them plenty on NL.
Please dont join the band wagon.
Hallucination might just be your 'stepping stone' to hazard.
or to FREEDOM!
Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by mafioso47(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
ojab2013: Is there a difference between hallucinogenic and carcinogenic materials
Yes
Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by Cadonee(m): 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
my parsonal drug of choice. B-)
cannonnier:
my parsonal drug of choice. B-)
Where you see am? Lol
Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by RECREATIONALS(f): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Getting your designer dr*gs can be quite hard, I met this guy online who delivered the best designer dr*gs that took me to space, he has got oxycodone, xanax, LSD, analgesics, Molly, Sativa etc .................. contact email: recreationalsrecreationals@gmail.com

Re: Most Popular Recreational Drugs by jbblues24(m): 2:22am On Jun 02, 2019
I like to wax my legs and stick the hair on my back. Why? Because it keeps my back warm. There's method in my madness. grin

You Can't Deny A Child Healthcare Because Of Your Religious Beliefs - Court / WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks / COVID-19 Update For October 4 2020 In Nigeria - (962 Tested)