Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

My View About The ASUU Nec Meeting In Kano - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My View About The ASUU Nec Meeting In Kano (1178 Views)

ASUU Strike Update: ASUU’s NEC Meeting To Hold After 7 Days Mouring Of Iyayi / ASUU Update:nec Meeting Should Hold Tomorrow Saturday 16 Nov.. / ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View About The ASUU Nec Meeting In Kano by promisechild(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
It was a shock when i heard the breaking news about the dismise of the reowned lecturer in an accident yesterday. The death of dr.festus lyayi could have been prevented if the so called academics who called themselves an unmitgated swot and team of intellectuals are technology wise.

What is the essence of organising a conference in a remote city? a conference that can be participated by those concerned right from their sitting room what is skype e-conference there for? Or any other e-conference means

Don't be puzzled if the so called ASUU chairman doesn't know about the existence of skype e-conference this means could have been the easiest and cost effective way of communicating with the nec members but due to their ignoramus attitude and lack of civilization we had lost a great soul

Before the education sector could be transformed lets transform our lecturers first,it is only in nigeria a lecturer in computer science doesn't know how to handle a mouse.

May the soul of my mentor a legend and a great writer rest in peace

Dr.festus Iyayi we love you but God loves you more

1 Like

Re: My View About The ASUU Nec Meeting In Kano by nickvanilla(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
and they couldn't have an online ASUU members forum where lecturers can vote and results colated instantly and with more transparency.see the people that want to change dis country. NB:be the change you want to see in the world
Re: My View About The ASUU Nec Meeting In Kano by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
Reserved.
Re: My View About The ASUU Nec Meeting In Kano by johndwayy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
@op...very true. This could have been avoided. This postponement is only an exercise in futility.
Re: My View About The ASUU Nec Meeting In Kano by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
what more can i say, its only in nigeria that lecturers treat students like slaves instead of as a friend, only in naija we have timid and wicked lecturers who make themselves god over students.
Re: My View About The ASUU Nec Meeting In Kano by Tobexin(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nice one op

First to comment dancing skelewu by davido

Moderator front page tinzzz
Re: My View About The ASUU Nec Meeting In Kano by Yakeeboy: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tobexin: Nice one op

First to comment dancing skelewu by davido

Moderator front page tinzzz
try again next time late comer

Reserved
Re: My View About The ASUU Nec Meeting In Kano by praiseeva(f): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hlp me tell dem.wen dey get the moni wot wuld dey do wit it den since dey don't knw anytin abot e conference hw wuld we nw. Do e-learning
Re: My View About The ASUU Nec Meeting In Kano by Yagazee: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dis 1 wey 1986 president die dey com postpone meeting. What if na current presido die wetin go happen? Ok! Lets see if the postponement is a guarantee that no NEC member present or past will die before new meeting date
Re: My View About The ASUU Nec Meeting In Kano by Abuklaw(m): 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
nick vanilla: and they couldn't have an online ASUU members forum where lecturers can vote and results colated instantly and with more transparency.see the people that want to change dis country. NB:be the change you want to see in the world
Nigeria students and their bundle of unrealistic dreams. Why did U.N and other globally reknowned organisation had a virtual and physical meeting place when they want to hold congress and not the e-conferencing as you suggested? Computer and IT can't displace human being in somethings.why did world reknown leaders and influential people travel from place to place for Economic, political and social meeting and not E-CONFERENCING. I wonder when Nigerian learners will begin to reason before they talk

1 Like

Re: My View About The ASUU Nec Meeting In Kano by killemslim(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
*My own view*
(1)Coming together to meet for lyk d nmba God
knws time is foolish enuf since messages could be
passed via diffrnt media servz...(Intellectuals still
living in d 70s)...NEYEESZ(2)suspension of meeting
"indefinetely"is wise and wicked.they do not know
hw much pain they cause being unreasonable
errytym.Wetin Bad if dem use 2dayz mourn the
man?fyn we all know what happend was tragic but
they should also know me loosing my precious phone
and earning a mad slap afterwards(in order to infect
my brain photo mcard with temporary virus)by
frustrated dudes(high on purples) is tragic as
well.Call off dis strike let me leave this notorious
hood...If I dey skul before I for no collect the kind
slap wen I receive today.God bless the great nigeria
student
Re: My View About The ASUU Nec Meeting In Kano by promisechild(m): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abuklaw: Nigeria students and their bundle of unrealistic dreams. Why did U.N and other globally reknowned organisation had a virtual and physical meeting place when they want to hold congress and not the e-conferencing as you suggested? Computer and IT can't displace human being in somethings.why did world reknown leaders and influential people travel from place to place for Economic, political and social meeting and not E-CONFERENCING. I wonder when Nigerian learners will begin to reason before they talk
bro am sorry to say this your point is baseless

ASUU and UN are they the same thing is ASUU an international organisation?

The Nec meeting is just a four hours meeting then why all this stress
Re: My View About The ASUU Nec Meeting In Kano by Osgilliat(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abuklaw: Nigeria students and their bundle of unrealistic dreams. Why did U.N and other globally reknowned organisation had a virtual and physical meeting place when they want to hold congress and not the e-conferencing as you suggested? Computer and IT can't displace human being in somethings.why did world reknown leaders and influential people travel from place to place for Economic, political and social meeting and not E-CONFERENCING. I wonder when Nigerian learners will begin to reason before they talk

Those world leaders you are referring to have good motor way express not the one will have in this nigeria.they have airplanes that are in good condition and not the over used airplanes we have in nigeria.so now who need to reason before blowing whistle?
Re: My View About The ASUU Nec Meeting In Kano by mvem(m): 2:02am On Nov 14, 2013
promisechild: bro am sorry to say this your point is baseless

ASUU and UN are they the same thing is ASUU an international organisation?

The Nec meeting is just a four hours meeting then why all this stress
.....ignorance go kill u....wetin u mean now.That dey for use E-conferencing for an important meeting..this is how it has always been.The Guy fully said it, u cant e-conference in this kind of meeting dis not a business executive meeting.

(1) (Reply)

2014 JAMB Result And Cut-off Mark For UNN Post-utme Screening / What Does This Quote Or Phrase Really Mean? / Engineering Feats In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.