Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

My PASSWORDS - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My PASSWORDS (407 Views)

How Hackers Steal Emails And Passwords On Nairaland / How To Remove Passwords From RAR Files? / How To Remove Passwords From RAR Files? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My PASSWORDS by zikiwe: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
If you are reading this, chances are that you have a password protected user acount some where, for instance nairaland, facebook, twitter or even your computer and phone apps.
And these days, with cyber criminals breaking into hundreds of user accounts daily and stealing sensitive and personal information majorly due to poor password choices, It is strongly recomended that everyone who wish to secure their user accounts must have a strong password that has to be changed periodicaly. Am currently writing an article that will expain everything in detail to the non-ignorant. You may follow this post to stay informed on the latest happenings.
In the mean time, since most of us are having trouble thinking up a secure password once, let alone doing that time after time. To take this trouble away, we just released a new tool to help you
get strong secure passwords with
ease. Here's it www.zikiwe.com/pwdtool. It's free and easy to use.
You must act quick to avoid becoming their next victim. Please share this to help your friends.

(1) (Reply)

NOKIA Lumia 710 To Swap With Blackberry Q5 / Locked Iphone 4 20k / Get A Wired/wireless Intercom From 35k/55k - Check Our Pricelists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.