Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Nigerian Men Are Just Not Real, They Are Wicked! – Ronke Ojo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Men Are Just Not Real, They Are Wicked! – Ronke Ojo (1541 Views)

IcePrince Loved Up With Ronke Tiamiyu, Another Woman In New Photos / Ronke Ojo's Neighbour Raped & Killed In Ogun State While Searching For A Job / Yoruba Actress,ronke Ojo Popularly Called Oshodi Oke's Dad Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Are Just Not Real, They Are Wicked! – Ronke Ojo by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 14, 2013
In a chat with E247mag, at the premiere of Dayo Amusa’s “Unforgivable,” which held in October, popular Yoruba actress Ronke Ojo lamented that Nigerian men are not real.

Ronke’s emotions had been sooo stirred up after watching the movie that she couldn’t help but vent.

Ronke said:

I say to people on a daily basis that I pity African women. Our men, especially the Yorubas, see their wives as slaves. You have to go out of your way to do everything. They want you to be 110 percent submissive. I can’t really understand.

Most married people are dying of lack of emotion and care from their men. Every woman wants to be in her husband`s hands enjoying love and care.

Nigerian men are just not real; they are wicked. You have a wife and you don’t show her love or care, but you’re buying her clothes; is it all about money? It’s really sad that African men are not romantic. They are too full of ego.”

Source: www.aktor365..com

Re: Nigerian Men Are Just Not Real, They Are Wicked! – Ronke Ojo by Kcxee(m): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2013
What of Nigerian women I cnt fit shout o guys wetin una reason
Re: Nigerian Men Are Just Not Real, They Are Wicked! – Ronke Ojo by Airforce1(m): 8:30am On Nov 14, 2013
Aktor365: In a chat with E247mag, at the premiere of Dayo Amusa’s “Unforgivable,” which held in October, popular Yoruba actress Ronke Ojo lamented that Nigerian men are not real.

Ronke’s emotions had been sooo stirred up after watching the movie that she couldn’t help but vent.

Ronke said:

I say to people on a daily basis that I pity African women. Our men, especially the Yorubas, see their wives as slaves. You have to go out of your way to do everything. They want you to be 110 percent submissive. I can’t really understand.

Most married people are dying of lack of emotion and care from their men. Every woman wants to be in her husband`s hands enjoying love and care.

Nigerian men are just not real; they are wicked. You have a wife and you don’t show her love or care, but you’re buying her clothes; is it all about money? It’s really sad that African men are not romantic. They are too full of ego.”

Source: www.aktor365..com

Spot on @Ronke Ojo..

Those peeps nor be am at all.
Lousy, lazy, and depends on there parents for everything..
Re: Nigerian Men Are Just Not Real, They Are Wicked! – Ronke Ojo by demelza: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2013
Naija men don show am pepper. Na their way.
Ronke oshodi oke keep on looking to allah jare. He will reward you. grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are Just Not Real, They Are Wicked! – Ronke Ojo by Tolexander: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2013
Nigerian men are just not real;
they are wicked. You have a
wife and you don’t show her
love or care, but you’re buying
her clothes; is it all about
money? It’s really sad that
African men are not romantic.
They are too full of ego.”
i can perceive pride in her words.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Just Not Real, They Are Wicked! – Ronke Ojo by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
We all know the truth.... But not all nigerian men.... I will say majority... That's why we have divorce cases everywhere... Married couples worse off than singles, they longer have values in their marital vows....infact 80 percent of marriages , these days are just all man/ woman for his or herself .... The selfishness is just extreme.... sad u r simply OYO.....fact#

May the good lord redefine the mind sets of Nigerians.....especially the men, who are suppose to be leaders, followed by example.

(1) (Reply)

'I Can't Marry A Poor Man & Here's Why' - Empress Njamah / Happy Birthday To Peter & Paul Okoye. Sound Sultan Shares Aphoto Of Them / Who's Your Favourite Among The P'square Brothers; Peter Or Paul?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.