Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Jose Mourinho - Coaching Ronaldo Was The "Highlight" Of My Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho - Coaching Ronaldo Was The "Highlight" Of My Career (448 Views)

Moment Cristiano Ronaldo Was Slapped By Real Madrid President (photos) / See What Messi Did To His Face Because C. Ronaldo Was Given World Best Player / Ronaldo Was My Hero’ Says Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho - Coaching Ronaldo Was The "Highlight" Of My Career by SportsHubng: 7:20am On Nov 14, 2013
Jose Mourinho has admitted coaching Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has been the ‘highlight’ of his career.
Mourinho and Ronaldo spent three seasons together at the Bernabeu, winning La Liga and the Copa del Rey in that time.
But despite that success, and Ronaldo amassing 120 goals under the Mourinho’s tenure, tension in the relationship began to bubble to the surface towards the end of the coach’s time in the Spanish capital.
However, Mourinho remains steadfast in his view that Ronaldo is one of the most “professional players” in the world.
“Coaching (Ronaldo) was the highlight of my career,” reported the Telegraph from quotes appearing in Portuguese oulet A Bola. “He’s the....http://sportshubng.com/jose-mourinho-coaching-ronaldo-highlight-career/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Qualified For FIFA World Cup 2014 / We Had Too Much Respect For Italy, Says Keshi / Man Utd Contract Talks With Rooney Hits A Snag:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.