Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family (39425 Views)

Kannywood Actor Ali Nuhu At The White House In America / Photo Of Ali Nuhu (nollywood/kannywood) / Happy 39th Birthday To Ali Nuhu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by omonla555: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nice one
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by mjames: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
sexy glow: His wife looks older

Something like that
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
America has Hollywood, India has Bollywood and Nigeria has Nollywood. America doesn't have Texaswood, Californiawood etc. Neither does India have Mumbaiwood or Delhiwood. Only in Nigeria do we have many 'woods' grin . I haven't heard of 'Kannywood' in Nigeria before. I'm sure the OP is trying too hard to be sensational. Anyway, Nice family picture.

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by opylas(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
ken.eguae:
America has Hollywood, India has Bollywood and Nigeria has Nollywood. America doesn't have Texaswood, Californiawood etc. Neither does India have Mumbaiwood or Delhiwood. Only in Nigeria do we have many 'woods' grin . I haven't heard of 'Kannywood' in Nigeria before. I'm sure the OP is trying too hard to be sensational. Anyway, Nice family picture.
I taya o. I dnt think thrz anytin lyk Kannywood jare, d op jst made it up, e's probably frm thr
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by igbsam(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
His wife is fulani i guess.....Fulani women can be pretty. The clean ones i mean o!
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by Lilimax(f): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
ken.eguae:
I've heard of it before but it doesn't make sense to me undecided.
No need of sectionalising our film Industry... We are known as Nollywood.
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by Olugbenger(m): 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
nice pics
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ellatyra: What is kannywood?isnt the guy from 9ja?and I didn't even knw he was married sef...
lol is naht yo business u don hv to knw he got ma married! #jelousy things go get lyf bby

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by Etianwanokon: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Bad belle people. Whether she is the wife o. Mother o, Older o, step mum o. Tha fact remains that he is happily married and have a stable home. Go look for your own.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by muktarmtt(m): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
seankay: Who's that woman? His step mom I guess
Yep she's but better dan ur gal frnd munu mtsw.
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by muktarmtt(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
$wtme:
Is that his wife or mum?
nope is ur old granny u left @ village mumu ur gal will give anything to look lyk her bad belee
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by aminho(m): 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
opylas:
I taya o. I dnt think thrz anytin lyk Kannywood jare, d op jst made it up, e's probably frm thr
Lilimax: I've heard of it before but it doesn't make sense to me undecided.
No need of sectionalising our film Industry... We are known as Nollywood.

kannywood was here b4 nollywood cuz the name started around 1992
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by abduldope(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
d wife to PUFF abg
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by seankay(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
Akuviv:

such dumb questions ! haters. Nuhu has a babyface and the wife is very beautiful. Blind bats take a closer look
Mumu you don't even know what haters mean! FYI,I like Nuhu Ali and he was one of the reasons why I was watching 'Wetin Dey' #no homo.It doesn't change the fact that his wife looks much older

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
NA SO WOMAN BODY BE
DEM DEY QUICK EXPIRE
DAT Y E GOOD MAKE UNA DEY MARRY DEM B4 DEM CLOCK 26
ANYTHING AFTR DAT NA PAST TENSE cool

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by Arrosoft: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
Tahhh! C d power of money nd marraige O, dis woman was so thin b4,c ao big she is now. Cnt wait again FUTURE HUBBY U DEY MAD NI, U WAN MAK I DATE ALL MEN B4 U COME NI
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by master2(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
jealousy jealousy
Nothing like jealousy the wife looks older. U no dey see?
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by Chrisdmeek(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
ken.eguae:
Abi?? Even SAPELE WOOD go still follow soon! grin
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by sakaguchi(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
So if I say **SOKOTO wood** with my Yoruba accent, how will it sound?
I'm sure that all their films would be banned by that daft in BON who likes banning music while he divorces one of his four wives only to marry another young wife resembling the ones whose videos he likes banning.

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by Oxman(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Na una sabi oooooo....Na power of money b dat oooo. wen him marry her in 2003 she slim die.
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by Rayvene(f): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
Chiidi: Kai.. Aboki is a baller pa.. cheesy

between, what is kannywood

Between?undecided
Lol grin. Some peeps actually think btw means between grin

2 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by Oxman(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arrosoft: Tahhh! C d power of money nd marraige O, dis woman was so thin b4,c ao big she is now. Cnt wait again FUTURE HUBBY U DEY MAD NI, U WAN MAK I DATE ALL MEN B4 U COME NI
Abegi no try am oooo. See me 4 road dey come. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by grandpoh(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nawa o,xo he get wife and he dy dream bou genevieve
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by Oxman(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
grandpoh: Nawa o,xo he get wife and he dy dream bou genevieve
Hw e take affect ASUU Strike?
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by rhames(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
boss grin
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by Agrika: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
His wife is a beauty queen...thats one mystery with hausa fulani women...they are very slim before marriage but immediately after marriage dem go just blow like balloon...and their men hardly age, probably thats why they go for teenagers.
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by Reachyrich(f): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Wonderful family.
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by nagoma(m): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
Etianwan okon: Bad belle people. Whether she is the wife o. Mother o, Older o, step mum o. Tha fact remains that he is happily married and have a stable home. Go look for your own.

Thank you. And if she was much younger the sterotype of North and child marriage would have filled the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by Rejoice5000(f): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
seankay: Who's that woman? His step mom I guess
Shutup do u have eye problem.can't u read well
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
She is the wife and younger than him,don't knw how she blew up al of a sudden
She used to be slim,
Besides Ali nuhu is 40!

$wtme:
Is that his wife or mum?
Re: Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family by cuber86: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2013

Idiot, how is she looking older. You could never get a beautiful lady that this in 1 thousand years!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Famous Nigerian Women Who Are Aging Gracefully / Daddy Showkey Speaks On Killings In Ajegunle (Graphic Photos) / Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.