Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Tonto Dikeh, I Love You! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh, I Love You! (1455 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Am Not Pregnant (photos) / Tonto Dikeh- I Lost My Virginity To Don Jazzy. / Tonto Dikeh: I Dont Want To Have Kids*** I Want More To The 57 Tattoos On My Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh, I Love You! by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2013
*Clears Throat...

You know.. life is all about haters and lovers and I am so happy anytime I declare this...

Fact she started smoking at an early age but she didn't deny it...
Even though there are times you see her in disgusting roles... we all know that nothing good comes easy... If she ain't got the prettiness, sexiness and courage that a real woman needs, believe me, you would not be seeing her there...

And in all, she is so plain... She says it as it is... and even though truth is bitter, we all know it wont go well in the minds of you that are used to taking 5 Alive...

Tonto Dikeh... I love your movies even though I hate nollywood movies...
Tonto Diken... I love your steps even though I rarely look at ladies...
Tonto Dikeh... I love your personality even though I don't declare my love just like that...

Tonto Dikeh... I love you

Haters go and hug the nearest serving transformer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lUFM8yTtUc

Re: Tonto Dikeh, I Love You! by Airforce1(m): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2013
Jobbless midget
Re: Tonto Dikeh, I Love You! by Annie2gud(f): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2013
Aww so sweet of yo@ledafaze.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, I Love You! by Annie2gud(f): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2013
Airforce1: Jobbless midget
AirFox 1,u nor go eva change...even if we wash you with Ariel detergent.how are you?
Re: Tonto Dikeh, I Love You! by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2013
Airforce1: Jobbless midget

I look at you I shake my head... but I dey gbadun you sometimes sha...

Change is not change until it is change...

See person dey dey throw stone o? This one wey dey below no b ur topic?

Re: Tonto Dikeh, I Love You! by Arosa(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2013
I love you Tonto, but promise not to sing again. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh, I Love You! by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2013
Arosa: I love you Tonto, but promise not to sing again. grin

Really, you can enjoy the song if you put away what others are saying about her...

Some hated the song cos of the reviews they got from haters ... cos when I heard that song.. Hmmm *silence* *slimes* *sighs* it made me fall in love afresh...
Re: Tonto Dikeh, I Love You! by Arosa(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
ledafaze:

Really, you can enjoy the song if you put away what others are saying about her...

Some hated the song cos of the reviews they got from haters ... cos when I heard that song.. Hmmm *silence* *slimes* *sighs* it made me fall in love afresh...

ok!? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Was Part Of A Gang That Stabbed Someone To Death / French Montana Used To ‘bad Mouth’ Khloe Kardashian Before They Started Dating / Tu-face Is Innocent, He Did Not Impregnate Any Banker - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.