Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria (2579 Views)

Large Quantity of Rice for Sale / We Supply Diesel,petrol And Kerosene To Any Destination In Nigera / Bags of rice for sale - Wholesale only @ N7500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria by figment232(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2013
We are a major importer of Rice in Nigeria and we have large quantity of rice ( Over 10000MT) for sale.We need wholesalers to contact us if they re interested our rates are affordable.Any interested buyer/wholesaler should forward a request to buy in form of an LPO( LETTER OF INTENT) stating the quantity needed ,your company name address and destination where you want your rice delivered.The request order should be addressed to KLASSIC.P.INTEGRATED SERVICES LTD.Pls send your request to enapo49@yahoo.com for further inquiries you can call 08059268461,081275412232
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria by Kcxee(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2013
Make me a sales man btwn Bauchi n Jos and that will work so many magic
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria by Audu2008: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
I am an experienced agro-products marketer and consultant for many years. I can arrange for major wholesalers for you in Lagos that can take any quantity of Rice you have for sale.

Call me on 08087205513
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria by figment232(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
how do u mean sales person?
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria by figment232(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
Audu2008:
I am an experienced agro-products marketer and consultant for many years. I can arrange for major wholesalers for you in Lagos that can take any quantity of Rice you have for sale.

Call me on 08087205513
ok that would be good.are u on skype lets talk
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria by figment232(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
Kcxee: Make me a sales man btwn Bauchi n Jos and that will work so many magic
How do mean sales man? i need buyers wholesalers to be precise.if you can get buyers in ur axis lets us know.
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria by freeman191(m): 5:03am On Nov 15, 2013
can we get your email for further enquiries to get the price and brand of the rice.
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria by figment232(m): 5:41am On Nov 15, 2013
freeman191: can we get your email for further enquiries to get the price and brand of the rice.
enapo49@yahoo.com
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria by tomatopaste: 7:00am On Nov 15, 2013
I am Fang, working in Sinostar Tomato Paste Company, if you need tomato paste, please contact me fang@tjsinostar.com, tomatopastesinostar@gmail.com
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
What brand of rice? Any pics? Can u deliver to Uyo? Price?
send detailed info to : muhrisen@yahoo.com
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria by figment232(m): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
ninz: What brand of rice? Any pics? Can u deliver to Uyo? Price?
send detailed info to : muhrisen@yahoo.com
INDIAN LONG GRAIN PARBOILED RICE.We can deliver any where in Nigeria.
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
figment232: INDIAN LONG GRAIN PARBOILED RICE.We can deliver any where in Nigeria.
price wholesale
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria by figment232(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
ninz: price wholesale
Forward a letter of intent with ur company letter head addressed to klassic.p.integrated services ltd and we will 4ward u with details. To enapo49@yahoo.com
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
figment232: Forward a letter of intent with ur company letter head addressed to klassic.p.integrated services ltd and we will 4ward u with details. To enapo49@yahoo.com
A very tedious process to garner info.
I thot u cud brief me on costs and other logistics to help me decide.
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria by figment232(m): 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
ninz: A very tedious process to garner info.
I thot u cud brief me on costs and other logistics to help me decide.
Its not tedious if u are on whattsapp u can add me lets talk 08035420177
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2013
figment232: Its not tedious if u are on whattsapp u can add me lets talk 08035420177
k
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria by opeyemi1509: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hello, i have a ford delivery van for hire, interested person should contact me, 08060944346, u can also earn commision on any leak for loading anything. Thnks

(1) (Reply)

1000 Packets (4000 Pcs) Of Boot Baby Soap / Get !!! A Point Of Sales Software..for Supermarket, Boutiques, Restaurant, Etc / Custom Silicone Wristbands For Churches And Religious Programmes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.