Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,742 members, 7,837,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. (4223 Views)

Can We Do This To Redeem Our Qualification To AFCON? / NFF Pays $2000 Each To Super Eagles Players For Chan Qualification / Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by safarigirl(f): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
*insert worship song* Let us pray. O god of soccer, the god that created Messi, CR7 and Balotelli, the god who made Spain world champions and crowned our Golden Eaglets U-17 champions. The god that inspired adidas to sew agbada for us in the name of jersey, we don come again o. We wan thank you for the better tins wey you don do for naija football in this 2013, from AFCON to U-17 and the 2 goals wey Mikel score. As our boys dey ginger for the second leg of WC play-off, we wan ask for your help. May Enyeama not make the mumu mistakes he made in addis ababa, may Emenike's leg be in good condition, we pray that Ahmed Musa will not run like Usain Bolt just to dash Ethiopian keeper ball. Give Ideye the sight to know where the post is and the courage to direct the ball into it. May the Ethiopian team suffer confusion and commotion, may their midfield and defense be discombobulated irreversibly. Finally o god of soccer, may the Ethiopian babes look like Afrocandy to our players not hot gals. Thank you for answered prayers. Can I get an amen?

2 Likes

Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
safarigirl: *insert worship song* Let us pray. O god of soccer, the god that created Messi, CR7 and Balotelli, the god who made Spain world champions and crowned our Golden Eaglets U-17 champions. The god that inspired adidas to sew agbada for us in the name of jersey, we don come again o. We wan thank you for the better tins wey you don do for naija football in this 2013, from AFCON to U-17 and the 2 goals wey Mikel score. As our boys dey ginger for the second leg of WC play-off, we wan ask for your help. May Enyeama not make the mumu mistakes he made in addis ababa, may Emenike's leg be in good condition, we pray that Ahmed Musa will not run like Usain Bolt just to dash Ethiopian keeper ball. Give Ideye the sight to know where the post is and the courage to direct the ball into it. May the Ethiopian team suffer confusion and commotion, may their midfield and defense be discombobulated irreversibly. Finally o god of soccer, may the Ethiopian babes look like Afrocandy to our players not hot gals. Thank you for answered prayers. Can I get an amen?
funny but i like it. Cheers!
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Smartguy4real: 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
By d special grace of ALMIGHTY GOD SUPER EAGLE GO WIN Dis match insha ALLAH AMIN!!Dayardar allah
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by fishkaveli(m): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Wised1986: Fresh Jointz:

J -Cole - She Knows feat Amber Coffman www.naijacollabo.com/download/440

Dido - White Flag(Timberland Remix) www.naijacollabo.com/download/441

Pasuma In Murder Mess, Crushes Fan With His Vehicle www.naijacollabo.com/gossips/122

Follow us on twitter @naijacollabo @_nwendy212

www.naijacollabo.com
Na Your own wish 4 super Eagle be dis Abi....
OROKI LO WA TAH
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
I don't really have hope in the super eagles....the team seems incoherent! With the world cup around the corner, i don't think they will go far even if they qualify....Super Eagles are very good at disappointing!!!
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by isalegan2: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
Too late for prayers; they have to let their legs do the deed.

I wish they stay healthy between now and Saturday, and we qualify and get to the semi-final. . . and . . .!
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by isalegan2: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
engineerd: I don't really have hope in the super eagles....the team seems incoherent! With the world cup around the corner, i don't think they will go far even if they qualify....Super Eagles are very good at disappointing!!!

shocked While I have no prayers, I don't want to have to put curse on you o. angry
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 15, 2013
Super Eagles will qualify in Jesus name. Amen cheesy
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by emmasege: 4:31am On Nov 15, 2013
I can't imagine Nigeria's flag not being hoisted next year in Brazil. I must hear the sounds of "Arise O' compatriots, Nigeria's call obey ........." reverberate all the way from Brazil into my living room come next June, and I want news/talks about APC, PDP and 2015 unpopular for the media to carry in June/July 2014. This can only be possible if my darling super eagles make it there, and I can see that their plane is about to take off.
GOD, PLEASE LET THIS PLANE NOT BE GROUNDED B4 IT EVER TAKES OFF AND LET THE FLIGHT NOT BE ABORTED. PLEASE, LET'S BE UNITED ONCE AGAIN LIKE DURING ATLANTA 1996 IJN, AMEN!
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by ddeola: 5:32am On Nov 15, 2013
I wish our great team the best
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Bowaley17(m): 5:36am On Nov 15, 2013
Go and face them (EAGLES) for all is well
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by IAMBREEZY: 6:15am On Nov 15, 2013
I wish them the best.
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by blessingikeh: 7:25am On Nov 15, 2013
I wish de eagles best of luck, I believe u guys
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by endlessAli: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2013
World cup na our own Nigeria, who no know go know...super eagle cary go.........
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Danielle22(f): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2013
I pray dey win...........#teamsupereagles#
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Oluwaseytiano(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2013
The eagles are 2ru so i would offer my prayers to portugal
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by busayobrig: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2013
The best should win.
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Segadem(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2013
My prayer goes to Dele Alampasu to secure a good club.
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Virus777: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2013
They have already qualified, fo sure! Baba God dey our side. smiley
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Nonychinonso(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
God will help us win up niger

(1) (2) (Reply)

CHAN Qualifier: Burkina Faso Vs Nigeria (0 - 0) On 25th October 2015 / Picture Of Lionel Messi Watching The Uefa™ Champions League From Home / Pool Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.