Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

What Do You Think About Me? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Think About Me? (814 Views)

What People Think About Certain Reflex Behaviours. / Nigerians, What Do You Think About People Who Smoke Weed? / What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Me? by Ajuran: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
Cant believe some here don't like me? You guys take everything so seriously. Any way i think you guys are good people despite your criminal ways.
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by homesteady(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
What do I think about you?? You are a jobless person, with serious inferiority complex! Always trying to compare war-ravaged somalia with Nigeria!
Instead of you to be soliciting for aids from Nigerians on Nairaland, you are here comparing! Always reminding us that Somali's have straight nose and soft hair! Like seriously WHO CARES?? Is it not better to stay in a safe environment, where you are sure that you won't suffer from hunger or be attacked by pirates , than have some stupid straight nose and soft hair!
AJURAN GET A LIFE!
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
@Ajuran,whenever I see your Posts,and that of the ghananotnaija Guy,I smile because it reminds me that even though Nigeria is at a low Point,we still have Nations who look up to us.
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by Ajuran: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
So much hate, vitriol. You guys are racist.
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by ladionline: 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
AJURAN, I LOVE YOU, WE ALL ARE HUMANS, NOSE APART. WE NEED SOMEWHERE LIVELY TO FEEL ALIVE, AND CONSTANT ARGUMENT TO STAY SO. BUT TRY BE MORE POSSITIVE TO MAKE FRIENDS.
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by Ajuran: 4:21am On Nov 15, 2013
ladionline: AJURAN, I LOVE YOU, WE ALL ARE HUMANS, NOSE APART. WE NEED SOMEWHERE LIVELY TO FEEL ALIVE, AND CONSTANT ARGUMENT TO STAY SO. BUT TRY BE MORE POSSITIVE TO MAKE FRIENDS.

I love u too. Can you teach me 419? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Me? by ladionline: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
YOU ARE A 419 VETERAN ALREADY, NO NEED FOR TUTELAGE: IT'S IN YOU. I CAN SEE HOW YOU BRING THE '419 SUB-ORDINATE CLAUSE' FROM THE WIND. ITS YOUR OBSESSION AND YOU ARE A SELF STARTER. ALL I CAN SAY IS, ALL THE BEST IN YOUR CAREER AS 519.
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by Ajuran: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
No Comment
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by ladionline: 12:15am On Nov 16, 2013
I WILL ALWAYS, LOVE YOU.
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by Ajuran: 6:17am On Nov 16, 2013
ladionline: I WILL ALWAYS, LOVE YOU.

awwwww your so sweet. I don't know what to say, wasn't expecting that embarassed
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by ladionline: 7:50am On Nov 16, 2013
Ajuran:

awwwww your so sweet. I don't know what to say, wasn't expecting that embarassed
Am i not a prankster myself? So when i see one, i know him. Look, its not easy when you want to participate in local banters with international friends as an outsider to Nigerian culture. Its good to be yourself and maintain your signature. Only that you will never become a mod. I 8 2 B 1 myself, but I love them. If you dont love Nigerians, you won't hang around them or conscientise or criticize them or share your humanity with them using your precious time and resources. Maybe you are the last tribe waiting to migrate into naija. This is man's world, wwwwelcome home!
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by Ajuran: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2013
ladionline: Am i not a prankster myself? So when i see one, i know him. Look, its not easy when you want to participate in local banters with international friends as an outsider to Nigerian culture. Its good to be yourself and maintain your signature. Only that you will never become a mod. I 8 2 B 1 myself, but I love them. If you dont love Nigerians, you won't hang around them or conscientise or criticize them or share your humanity with them using your precious time and resources. Maybe you are the last tribe waiting to migrate into naija. This is man's world, wwwwelcome home!

embarassed Am somali not nigerian, but nice to meet you.
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by ladionline: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2013
Ajuran:

embarassed Am somali not nigerian, but nice to meet you.
Am a Nigerian, it's nice to meet you too. One love.
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by Ajuran: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2013
ladionline: Am a Nigerian, it's nice to meet you too. One love.

what do you do in nigeria? do you work, go to school, are you married?
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by ladionline: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2013
Opportunities abound everywhere, so i'm self employed. I love books so much that i want to see some words in print. I'm a publisher in the making. ResearchING. As 4 marriage, I'm taking my time, it should follow after business. No prediction that I will sire the saviour of the world.
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by Ajuran: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2013
ladionline: Opportunities abound everywhere, so i'm self employed. I love books so much that i want to see some words in print. I'm a publisher in the making. ResearchING. As 4 marriage, I'm taking my time, it should follow after business. No prediction that I will sire the saviour of the world.

Interesting, are you muslim or christian?
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by ladionline: 11:18am On Nov 16, 2013
Ajuran:

Interesting, are you muslim or christian?
Once muslim, now Christian 4 12 years.
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by Ajuran: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2013
ladionline: Once muslim, now Christian 4 12 years.

interesting. how old are you?
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by ladionline: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
34+, and you?
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by Ajuran: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
ladionline: 34+, and you?
under 34
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by ladionline: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ajuran:
under 34
Well if you are single and female, my toast to undying love. If male. Respect. (8
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by Ajuran: 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
ladionline: Well if you are single and female, my toast to undying love. If male. Respect. (8

Am a dude, nice too meet you. How is life in Nigeria?
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by ladionline: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ajuran:

Am a dude, nice too meet you. How is life in Nigeria?
Smooth. But full of suprises. To those that happen to things, the land is green, but to those waiting for things to happen to them, good things takes time.
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by dasparrow: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ajuran: So much hate, vitriol. You guys are racist.

Awwww, that is rich coming from a somalian inferiority-complex-stricken man who opens threads on a black owned forum like Nairaland to say that he believes white people are superior to black people. Funnily enough, white people do not see somalians as part of them and a somalian will suffer racism from whites just like a black person would. I have told you severally that you have a serious problem. You suffer from low self esteem and inferiority complex. You sit there and create one moniker after the other each time you get banned and you have nothing sensible to contribute on Nairaland than to keep boring us with topics that talk about somalians and their sharp long noses like that of Pinocchio because they obviously lie too darn much that is why their noses are so long making them look like rodents.

And then you talk so much about somalian hair and I can't help but laugh. So, because somalians have greasy horse hair growing out of their scalp no thanks to the arab blood they are obviously mixed with, you feel important? At the end of the day, somalians live and die just like any other group of people. Their long noses and horse hair does not exempt them from sickness and eventually death. The same can be said for white people whom your inferiority-complex-stricken self so adores. They can't tolerate much sun, change colors like a chameleon in its natural habitat, their skin tends to age very quickly and they are more susceptible to skin cancer. They equally live, fall sick and eventually die just like black people. so I wonder why some of you wake up and think that you are better than others. Since you feel that white people are more superior to black people, you should be spending more time on their online forums. Shouldn't you? But you can't because you know your type are not wanted nor welcome there. This is why not matter how many times you are banned from this NIGERIAN forum, you keep coming back like a drug addict that keeps going back to cocaine. All you somalians are good at is terrorism that is why you people go to Kenya and blow up innocent Kenyans and foreigners and kill them in their shopping malls. Like someone else here already said, GET A LIFE somali 7,8,9 AKA Ajuran.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Me? by Ajuran: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
dasparrow:

Awwww, that is rich coming from a somalian inferiority-complex-stricken man who opens threads on a black owned forum like Nairaland to say that he believes white people are superior to black people. Funnily enough, white people do not see somalians as part of them and a somalian will suffer racism from whites just like a black person would. I have told you severally that you have a serious problem. You suffer from low self esteem and inferiority complex. You sit there and create one moniker after the other each time you get banned and you have nothing sensible to contribute on Nairaland than to keep boring us with topics that talk about somalians and their sharp long noses like that of Pinocchio because they obviously lie too darn much that is why their noses are so long making them look like rodents.

And then you talk so much about somalian hair and I can't help but laugh. So, because somalians have greasy horse hair growing out of their scalp no thanks to the arab blood they are obviously mixed with, you feel important? At the end of the day, somalians live and die just like any other group of people. Their long noses and horse hair does not exempt them from sickness and eventually death. The same can be said for white people whom your inferiority-complex-stricken self so adores. They can't tolerate much sun, change colors like a chameleon in its natural habitat, their skin tends to age very quickly and they are more susceptible to skin cancer. They equally live, fall sick and eventually die just like black people. so I wonder why some of you wake up and think that you are better than others. Since you feel that white people are more superior to black people, you should be spending more time on their online forums. Shouldn't you? But you can't because you know your type are not wanted nor welcome there. This is why not matter how many times you are banned from this NIGERIAN forum, you keep coming back like a drug addict that keeps going back to cocaine. All you somalians are good at is terrorism that is why you people go to Kenya and blow up innocent Kenyans and foreigners and kill them in their shopping malls. Like someone else here already said, GET A LIFE somali 7,8,9 AKA Ajuran.

Somalis are not mixed with arabs. Arabs came from Somalis and Ethiopians
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by ghostofsparta(m): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ajuran:

Somalis are not mixed with arabs. Arabs came from Somalis and Ethiopians

Guy wh@ the F is your P?
Re: What Do You Think About Me? by Fulaman198(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2013

(1)

Alotalam / Owu Kingdom History / How A Kiss On The Cheek On Vacation In Hawaii Left Two Women In Jail And Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.