Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

'temple Run' Movie On The Way - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'temple Run' Movie On The Way (910 Views)

How Can I Download Nigeria And Ghana Movie On My Mobile Phone ? / WATCH God Of Shiloh 1 & 2 , A Movie On Bishop David Oyedepo / Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'temple Run' Movie On The Way by eddyland: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
For the game lovers, I know you will know the popular touch-screen phone game ''Temple run''. The movie is most probably on the way by the same producer of the the Harry Potter film series. I enjoy playing the game, and I am currently on level 7, and it is seriously giving me tough time to proceed to level 8. the movie is going to be focused on an explorer who stole the idol from a temple and being chased by demonic forces, almost exactly what the game depicts. if you are currently playing the game, what level have you being able to reach?
http://highteknology..com/2013/11/popular-touch-screen-smartphone-game.html
Re: 'temple Run' Movie On The Way by henryvirus(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
I'm on level 6......i think d movie wld b a little bit similar to 'THE MUMMY' Series..........#just saying
Re: 'temple Run' Movie On The Way by Ignatio(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
Still playing Temple Run 1.
Re: 'temple Run' Movie On The Way by chycoroxie(f): 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
I LOVE TEMPLE RUN,especially d lady
Re: 'temple Run' Movie On The Way by Sunglow: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
chycoroxie: I LOVE TEMPLE RUN,especially d lady
Have you watched the movie?its called brave
Re: 'temple Run' Movie On The Way by chycoroxie(f): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sunglow: Have you watched the movie?its called brave
A movie or an anime?
If its an anime I ve watched it,its abt a princess dat is a good archer
Released last year by pixar/disney
Don't think its related to temple run sha except for temple run 'the brave'
Re: 'temple Run' Movie On The Way by sse7en(m): 6:44am On Nov 21, 2013
if the game is all about running from the cave till the protaganist dies...shey the protagonist go dey run for the movie nani till the movie ends...(Just thinking out loud)
Re: 'temple Run' Movie On The Way by UjSizzle(f): 7:52am On Nov 21, 2013
I love the game, but this movie feels like it's gonna be something btwn The Mummy and Tomb Raider.

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your Best Scene(s) In Any Movie You Have Watched. / Double Lives Of Famous People / Nwa Ikuku Seaon 1- 2015 Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movie Is Finall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.