Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

We Are Opening A Hub For Programmers And Graphic Artistes At Wuse 2, Abuja. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / We Are Opening A Hub For Programmers And Graphic Artistes At Wuse 2, Abuja. (979 Views)

New Hub For Nigerian Programmers / Hub For Programmers In Abuja / Best Laptops & Desktop Computers For Programmers?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Opening A Hub For Programmers And Graphic Artistes At Wuse 2, Abuja. by Secularist: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Yup.

Was discussing with my partner and we decided to make this happen.

The office space is air conditioned, tiled, features a big screen TV, DSTV, feel free to bring in your own games and whatever makes you feel comfortable.
It also features a kitchen, feel free to make tea and bread whilst working.

We are located at Wuse 2 in Abuja. Details would come up later.

You can bring in clients and charge the heck out of them. wink grin

Occasionally we would have brain storming sessions where we would discuss possible start-up opportunities and together we may pursue projects of interest.

We have already began work on an unlimited internet browsing capacity monthly.

If you are interested send me a PM.

This is only open to 8 persons who pass our acceptability test. Yes, we have a test and it is simply a phone conversation as well as a persons previous work to know if you are serious in your craft. We plan to expand in the future, but for now this is all the people we can take.

Cheers!!!
Re: We Are Opening A Hub For Programmers And Graphic Artistes At Wuse 2, Abuja. by dwittyc0der(f): 4:18am On Nov 15, 2013
Please come to lagos !!! serious might even get more funding from mtn and the likes !!! PLEASE COME TO LAGOS cry cry cry cry cry
Secularist: Yup.

Was discussing with my partner and we decided to make this happen.

The office space is air conditioned, tiled, features a big screen TV, DSTV, feel free to bring in your own games and whatever makes you feel comfortable.
It also features a kitchen, feel free to make tea and bread whilst working.

We are located at Wuse 2 in Abuja. Details would come up later.

You can bring in clients and charge the heck out of them. wink grin

Occasionally we would have brain storming sessions where we would discuss possible start-up opportunities and together we may pursue projects of interest.

We have already began work on an unlimited internet browsing capacity monthly.

And we are doing all this for free because we CAN. smiley

If you are interested send me a PM.

This is only open to 8 persons who pass our acceptability test. Yes, we have a test and it is simply a phone conversation as well as a persons previous work to know if you are serious in your craft. We plan to expand in the future, but for now this is all the people we can take.

Cheers!!!

Re: We Are Opening A Hub For Programmers And Graphic Artistes At Wuse 2, Abuja. by Secularist: 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
We would consider it.
Re: We Are Opening A Hub For Programmers And Graphic Artistes At Wuse 2, Abuja. by GideonG(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
I am interested
Re: We Are Opening A Hub For Programmers And Graphic Artistes At Wuse 2, Abuja. by Secularist: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sorry i have been unavailable. I am back now and i would reply all the PM's.

Thanks.
Re: We Are Opening A Hub For Programmers And Graphic Artistes At Wuse 2, Abuja. by Fullstack38: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
COME LAGOS NAAH
Secularist: Sorry i have been unavailable. I am back now and i would reply all the PM's.

Thanks.
Re: We Are Opening A Hub For Programmers And Graphic Artistes At Wuse 2, Abuja. by Secularist: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
Fullstack38: COME LAGOS NAAH

grin

Soon...
Re: We Are Opening A Hub For Programmers And Graphic Artistes At Wuse 2, Abuja. by Danyl(m): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2013
Secularist:

grin

Soon...
in interested im this initiative but I will be in Abj soon.
Re: We Are Opening A Hub For Programmers And Graphic Artistes At Wuse 2, Abuja. by Secularist: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2013
Not a problem sir.

(1) (Reply)

. / Fundamental of Machine Language / Where Can I Do My It Here In Onitsha Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.