Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

A Nairaland Thread You Find Hard To Forget And Why! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairaland Thread You Find Hard To Forget And Why! (423 Views)

Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! / What Is The Most Senseless Thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland Frontpage? / Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairaland Thread You Find Hard To Forget And Why! by 49cents(m): 12:53am On Nov 15, 2013
Having being a nairalander over the years, its been a source of getting the latest gist about the goings on in Nigeria and globally and braodening my scope and engaginging in mind-sharpening arguments......

I have had some thread talk backs, enjoyed the posts of many, missed the presence of posters like Lady, met exceptional posters like WAM; wondered what becane of posters like Inked Nerd....she was just everywhere then; made the front page twice when frontpage was frontpage......

I realise that of all I never forgot this topic not because its relatively recent but because it raised a very key issue in our today's society; as much I loved the thread I never posted in it but it just got me thinking and searching myself

'Is marraige an achievement?' https://www.nairaland.com/1072113/marriage-achievement

What nairaland thread have you found difficult to forget? And why?
Re: A Nairaland Thread You Find Hard To Forget And Why! by bluerange(f): 1:43am On Nov 15, 2013
l second that thread! it did set up a discussion with my brother.
Re: A Nairaland Thread You Find Hard To Forget And Why! by lirusehn(m): 1:46am On Nov 15, 2013
not even one

(1) (Reply)

Church Of England To Bless Gay Couples / Seun You Need To Talk To All Your Admins And Mods / Gov Imoke Suspends Commissioners And Special Advisers Over World AIDS Day Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.