Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Ambassador Icorn + Psquare Are Now Talk Of The Town - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ambassador Icorn + Psquare Are Now Talk Of The Town (695 Views)

Psquare - Bring It On (Official Video) Ft. Dave Scott / Album Review: Psquare Double Trouble. / Psquare – Magical Healing (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Ambassador Icorn + Psquare Are Now Talk Of The Town by gudboy1: 7:08am On Nov 15, 2013
I had that the Gospel singer and rapper ft.Peter and Paul Popularly known as P-Square. The track is titled (IF NO BE YOU!) download at http://www.nibimix.com/icorn But i don't know if that is true. Although the song is a gospel banger, is hot. if icorn ft. them to me it does not matter because anybody can sing for God and is a gospel song. I want to see more of it where terry G will do collabo with samsung and so on. with it many of them mite give their life to God. But Icorn should never go into secular music or secular Collabo as he is seen as the gospel version of Ice Prince,Vector, Phyno and even P-Square. download his song here at http://www.nibimix.com/icorn or www.facebook.com/ambassadoricorn
Re: Ambassador Icorn + Psquare Are Now Talk Of The Town by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 15, 2013

(1)

Music: Da Suspect – Nsogbu Ft. Phyno & Illbliss / Netnaijfresh: Unlimited Dance Mixtape Vol.1 (DJ WONDA) / DORO BUCCI- Does This Make Sense? Is The Doro Song Demonic? Read This Write-up..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.