Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,074 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Coolants: Types And When To Flush It. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Coolants: Types And When To Flush It. (6282 Views)

Usage Of Coolants & Water For Radiators / Truth About Radiator Coolants / Benefits Of Using Coolants Versus Water In Car Radiators. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coolants: Types And When To Flush It. by radautoworks: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
thebigkendo:

Aunty Radu come & collect market
Radautoworks

I was giving Dru chance na grin

Actually, out of stock on that and will need to bring it in. My experience is for something like that, Nigerians don't like to wait.
Re: Coolants: Types And When To Flush It. by timenamoney: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
pankere:
Most of these foreign coolants are not available locally but I use one called prestone coolant. Its prediluted so no need to add water and it mixes with any previous coolant in your vehicle so no need to flush the previous one. And it also mixes with any colour of coolant in your vehicle. I haven't had any overheating problems since I started using it

They are available

Re: Coolants: Types And When To Flush It. by samadex2007: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2020
I rather advise you go for Valvoline coolant, it's an antifreeze, premixed- 50/50, guaranteed for 5years,no story about it.

I have a distributor who imports them.
Re: Coolants: Types And When To Flush It. by melviniyke2002(m): 12:40am On Jan 25, 2020
samadex2007:
I rather advise you go for Valvoline coolant, it's an antifreeze, premixed- 50/50, guaranteed for 5years,no story about it.

I have a distributor who imports them.
hw much?hw many litres.pls show pix
Re: Coolants: Types And When To Flush It. by samadex2007: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
melviniyke2002:
hw much?hw many litres.pls show pix

5Litres.

see the photo.

1 Like

Re: Coolants: Types And When To Flush It. by timenamoney: 12:30am On Jun 23, 2020
treatise:

Hello buddies ! You mean should not use water at all on the radiator? I only buy a can of the common coolant and it to the water once in twelve months. Please advise. Thanks.
that can which should be Abro is the only original coolant in nigeria, just buy 6cans , the instruction say DO NOT DILUTE, so no need to add water. Enjoy

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja. / What Went Wrong With Honda Baby Boy / How Reliable Are Mazda Cars....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.