Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

The First To Comment Syndrome (ftcs Virus) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The First To Comment Syndrome (ftcs Virus) (469 Views)

Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment / See What Happens When One Is Infected With The Ebola Virus / Meet 3 Indian Wolf Sisters Suffering From Rare Werewolf Syndrome (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The First To Comment Syndrome (ftcs Virus) by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2013
Recently,
I noticed the wild spread of the FIRST TO COMMENT VIRUS (FTCS) in this entire forum. I keep asking myself what's so special about being the first to comment on a thread. I wonder what people derive from being the FIRST TO COMMENT ON A THREAD, i later conclude that some people have this kind of itchy fingers and just want to comment on any thread, not for fun but to actually derail the thread.
It would have been better if they actually make GOOD Contributions to the THREAD or better still make GOOD use of their precious time for something PROFITABLE.
MODERATORS, it will be better to actually proffer necessary VACCINE for the VIRUS that is derailing GOOD and INFORMATIVE THREAD.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Imo Police Command Smash Baby Factory Operating As Ngo…frees 16 Pregnant Teens / University Of Jos Chat Room / The Year 2013 In Retrospect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.