Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

June 12 Birthday Mates? Holla!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / June 12 Birthday Mates? Holla!!! (505 Views)

Needed…@Highest rates / Strictly For Fun(birthday Mates!) / Happy Birthday To ME And My Birthday Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

June 12 Birthday Mates? Holla!!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2013
Peep run their mouth when they hear I was born on the 12th of June and they'd be like 'abiola pickin" as in seriously? Buh that wasn't the day with the commotion now, that was the memorable day we had a fair election and Abiola, the peeps beloved won! So get your history books out! June 28 and 19 were the ones with issues.

Anyway, I wanna step out and add another meaning to the JUNE 12 BIRTHDAY thing... I have ideas, you my birthday mate? come let's rub minds and make d coming one a Blast in Naija! Be ready with a proof though!

Hugz and kizzez

BB.: 2acccb7d for more infor on what's going down!
Re: June 12 Birthday Mates? Holla!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ghen ghenz grin
Re: June 12 Birthday Mates? Holla!!! by prettyprecy(f): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Yeaaaaa!!!!!!bday Mate let's hook up will add u up on bbm nw
Re: June 12 Birthday Mates? Holla!!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: June 12 Birthday Mates? Holla!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2013

!!!!,,,,,,.....;;;;;::::: u dig?

(1) (Reply)

Friends only / Where Is Mr•olodo? / new song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.