Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Most Credible Newspaper In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Credible Newspaper In Nigeria? (767 Views)

Comandclem: Prof Uwemedimo Floats Newspaper In Nigeria - Omokemesi / All Nigeria Newspaper Headlines In One Place / Daily News Headlines From The Nation Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Credible Newspaper In Nigeria? by Olastep1(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2013
This question is borne out of curiousity and realities. Though we have so many newspapers in Nigeria but i discovered more than 90% are biased and apologetical to a political party or any school of thoughts.

For example, being at home because of ASUU strike, i have the utmost opportunity to read newspapers often most esp The Nation Newspapers. But you wont believe me since the past 6-7 weeks, all their headlines, editorials were majorly based on Oduahgate, PDP crises and Ngige. Openly bashing the President and lifting up the APC. Though i do not buy into PDP ideas neither i'm a APC fanatics. And I begin to wonder, IS THAT THE ONLY ISSUE IN NIGERIA THAT NEEDS SERIOUS ATTENTION and IMPORTANCE?

Lets rub minds. Indicate the newspaper you know thats credible and unbiased. Maybe the newspaper that gets more likes will be my next choice.

Mind you, i'l stil choose The Nation newspaper on this thread so i wont sound judgemental before i listen to your wise opinions
Re: The Most Credible Newspaper In Nigeria? by SBJoji(m): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
desert herald is the best...heralding the truth
Re: The Most Credible Newspaper In Nigeria? by Olastep1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
....but dats not popular

(1) (Reply)

Has Social Network Slangs/short Forms Affected You In Your Exam / Do You Have Good Communication Skills? / Patoranking''girlie O'' Video Proves ''dorobucci'' Is A Complete Waste Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.