Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

My Destination Nigeria Business Directory Now Free - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / My Destination Nigeria Business Directory Now Free (1050 Views)

Latest Online Nigeria Business / Nigeria Business Club / I.f.a Nigeria Business Opportunity The Money Maker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Destination Nigeria Business Directory Now Free by Weymola(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Happy Friday Nairalander's

Are you a local business or service provider in Nigeria? Are you looking to promote your business on the internet for free?

Well you can now do this at Mydestination Nigeria.

http://www.mydestination.com/nigeria/806/add-your-business

We at MyDestination Nigeria are very pleased to announce that you can now create an account on our web portal and begin promoting your business and services. The My Destination Nigeria Business directory is completely FREE and by featuring on the site you will start to expose your business to our users 365 days a year. It takes less than a minute to subscribe!

Who We are:

My Destination is a network of online travel guides that span the globe. We are trusted by over 19 million users a year globally as a reliable source of up to date and engaging travel advice. Our unique content, including videos, virtual tours, photography and written articles, is produced and updated daily by our team of local experts in each and every destination. We are the chosen marketing platform for over 60 000 businesses worldwide from well know International brands to local family businesses, many of whom choose to stand out from the crowd and their competitors by investing in our Bespoke dedicated marketing services too.

Who is this offer for:

Well if you run a business in Nigeria, and need to promote your services or products then you potentially qualify.

What to do next:

To include your business in the Directory today, completely free of charge, and start exposing your company to the captive audience that are using My Destination Nigeria simply click here and complete the information on screen and submit it to our local experts who will be in touch as soon as everything has been checked and approved.

Please remember to best qualify and get your free listing you need to ensure you fill in the required form telling us and your potential new customer what your business does, we need to know how we can contact you should we decide to use your services, and picture that best captures your business ie a Logo or picture of you or your offices.

http://www.mydestination.com/nigeria/806/add-your-business

Looking forward to seeing your business listed soon.

My Destination Team.

1 Like

Re: My Destination Nigeria Business Directory Now Free by ssolaoye: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2018
Top 10 Free Business Listing Websites In Nigeria.

Listing your business in local business listing websites is a great way to increase your business online visibility, reputation, and branding. Local business listing websites help a business to get more traffic from its target customers. If you are visible in front of your target customers, you will get more traffic and leads.

https://invoice.ng/blog/business-listing-sites-in-nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Reporters/writers Needed / Coolworld Electricals Retail Store Now Online!! / Very Spacious Pharmacy & Supermarket For N1.65 M Wt Quality Office Equi/fittings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.