Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Emeka Enyiocha And Chidi Nwokeabia Produce "The Patriot" And Open New Studios - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Emeka Enyiocha And Chidi Nwokeabia Produce "The Patriot" And Open New Studios (1966 Views)

"76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring / Ramsey Nouah And Emeka Enyiocha For Hollywood / Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Enyiocha And Chidi Nwokeabia Produce "The Patriot" And Open New Studios by Orikinla(m): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2008
I was in Lagos two weeks ago and went to Surulere, the heartbeat of Nollywood.
I had to see Emeka Enyiocha on the new TV series "The Patriot" he has produced with his partner Chidi Nwokeabia.

Emeka and Chidi have opened their own production office and studios off the popular Adeniran Ogunsanya Street in Surulere, Lagos. It was a big place painted in green.
The publisher of the new Supple magazine and his Managing Editor were with me as I met with the young Nollywood star and his resourceful business partner. Emeka's dog was barking from the garage. He said he brought the dog to the office for security.

We discussed the past, the present and the future of the Nigerian film industry.
Then they told me that they have already produced over 13 episodes of "The Patriot" and how the series will be of immense benefit to nation building, because they will celebrate the courage of worthy Nigerian patriots as role models in the TV drama .
They did not want to rush to offer the TV series to Mnet for the Africa Magic channel, because Mnet is not paying Nigerian producers what they deserve. In fact, Mnet is cheating Nigerian producers on the Africa Magic Channel.

I wanted to invite Kanayo O. Kanayo to be the special guest at the press launch of my new book, but I postponed it, because the book was not well produced by the Nigerian publisher. I gave copies of the book to Emeka and Chidi and left another copy for Kanayo O. Kanayo. I wanted them to read the selected stories, because I am going to produce one of them before the next St. Valentine's Day. The movie will remember the late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya of the Life Foundation Church and I hope to cast Bimbo Akintola in the role of Pastor Bimbo. It would be a Nollywood movie.

Emeka and Chidi have sent "The Patriot" to the UK for international distribution and I know they will be celebrating the success soon.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha And Chidi Nwokeabia Produce "The Patriot" And Open New Studios by doyin13(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2008
Orikinla. . . .I must say.

I sure am glad to see you back.

now let me read your post grin
Re: Emeka Enyiocha And Chidi Nwokeabia Produce "The Patriot" And Open New Studios by Orikinla(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2008
I am reborn again. grin
Re: Emeka Enyiocha And Chidi Nwokeabia Produce "The Patriot" And Open New Studios by Emad(f): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2008
Another photocopy of the "the Patriot " starring Mel Gibson about the American war of Independence

bull Crappppppppppppp
Re: Emeka Enyiocha And Chidi Nwokeabia Produce "The Patriot" And Open New Studios by Orikinla(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2008
Emad:

Another photocopy of the "the Patriot " starring Mel Gibson about the American war of Independence

bull Crappppppppppppp

Nothing of such.

TV series on notable role models like Prof. Dora Akuyili and others in TV drama and not a film.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha And Chidi Nwokeabia Produce "The Patriot" And Open New Studios by DeepZone: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2008
Nothing of such.

TV series on notable role models like Prof. Dora Akuyili and others in TV drama and not a film.

The producers names do not ring a bell. who are they? it'll probably fail sha.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha And Chidi Nwokeabia Produce "The Patriot" And Open New Studios by Orikinla(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2014
DeepZone:
The producers names do not ring a bell. who are they? it'll probably fail sha.
Emeka Enyiocha is a household name as one of the most popular actors in Nollywood.

(1) (Reply)

New/upcoming Actors, Actresses And Script Writers Needed In Nollywood / I Dont Watch Tv / Pefti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.