Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Pls, Help Me On This Resume Builder - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls, Help Me On This Resume Builder (846 Views)

Sergey Brin (One Of Google's Founders)'s Personal Resume / Please, Help On This Resume Builder Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Help Me On This Resume Builder by shehunDEgreat(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
I have trying to develop a. resume builder application with php.. the challenge i'm having now is how to save a selected template into session & use it to execute mysql query when the last form is submitted. Thanks
Re: Pls, Help Me On This Resume Builder by maekhel(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2013
PHP has some arrays that it use to store data sent from a form depending on the method used in d form(GET or POST). So wat form method are u usin so it wl b easier for us to help solve ur problem.
Re: Pls, Help Me On This Resume Builder by adewasco2k(m): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
shehunDEgreat: I have trying to develop a. resume builder application with php.. the challenge i'm having now is how to save a selected template into session & use it to execute mysql query when the last form is submitted. Thanks

I dont know how you are handling this but this is how session works.

1. start a session //session_start()
2. store data in the session //$_SESSION["template"] = "nairaland";
3. access the data stored on session on any linked pages where session is been started // $template = $_SESSION["template"]

now you get it? you can store array of data in a session too

$_SESSION['builder_options'] = array('bgcolor' => 'blue', 'font' => 'serif', 'template'=>'nairaland');
Re: Pls, Help Me On This Resume Builder by shehunDEgreat(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Thanks sirs... i have some picture templates that the users ll choose from but with a link to the next page. But what i want to do now is to get the picture selected and save it maybe to session so that i can use it to format users output. Pls, what better way can i do it?
Re: Pls, Help Me On This Resume Builder by adewasco2k(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2013
^ You can store the file name of the picture selected, so at the final step you use the file name to output the picture.

That's as much as I understand your question
Re: Pls, Help Me On This Resume Builder by shehunDEgreat(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
thanks sirs, i solve it now

(1) (Reply)

Which Hosting Site Do You Use For Your Java Based Web Apps? / Database Management / Reduce Your Weight, With The Best Herbal Tea To Burn Out Those Fat Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.