Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Kukere/azonto....break Dance=hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kukere/azonto....break Dance=hell (767 Views)

AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) / Is Dancing ' Azonto & Kukere ' In Church Appropriate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kukere/azonto....break Dance=hell by holypower(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
PLEASE SEE SOMETHING have you come in the
reasoning of some dancing steps

1): kurukere/ azonto I strongly believe that this dancing step is from pit of hell. This is a dancing step produce by demons how people in hell jump while been under torment oh think and digress this dancing step today

2): break-dance: this is a dancing step that you move front and back, side ways or move like a snake. See there are mighty snakes in hell that you have not see with you eyes before and this dancing step of break- dance is totally how lucifer and demons move in hell while tormenting people they move front back pedal and side ways And when they are moving in break-dance dancing, people been under the torment will be dancing
azonto jumping up/down So pls you that dance azonto in your church or any
were stop it today
You see devil is wise, something change it to azonto for christ meaning what oh sorry you are dancing from church to hell straight if you don't no .
Re: Kukere/azonto....break Dance=hell by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mtcheew... You no get job. Why you no talk say gangnam style na the way wey lucifer dey take shit? Baga. angry
Re: Kukere/azonto....break Dance=hell by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 16, 2013
holypower: PLEASE SEE SOMETHING have you come in the
reasoning of some dancing steps

1): kurukere/ azonto I strongly believe that this dancing step is from pit of hell. This is a dancing step produce by demons how people in hell jump while been under torment oh think and digress this dancing step today

2): break-dance: this is a dancing step that you move front and back, side ways or move like a snake. See there are mighty snakes in hell that you have not see with you eyes before and this dancing step of break- dance is totally how lucifer and demons move in hell while tormenting people they move front back pedal and side ways And when they are moving in break-dance dancing, people been under the torment will be dancing
azonto jumping up/down So pls you that dance azonto in your church or any
were stop it today
You see devil is wise, something change it to azonto for christ meaning what oh sorry you are dancing from church to hell straight if you don't no .

Young man, why don't you get a job or something useful to occupy yourself with? This is really unfortunate.
Re: Kukere/azonto....break Dance=hell by holypower(m): 2:26am On Nov 16, 2013
yeah..this is my job because I will receive a huge and wonderful reward, reward will be rendered to me more than I work.
Re: Kukere/azonto....break Dance=hell by frank317: 7:19am On Nov 16, 2013
Ok, can u refer us a heavenly/christian dance step. What actually was david dancing? Or do u reccomend with be like Jesus? Last a checked, he never had a single fun.
Re: Kukere/azonto....break Dance=hell by holypower(m): 7:45am On Nov 16, 2013
The new testament talked about dancing and now people have claimed that they will dance like David and that kukere is the dance. People won't be interesting to live like david now, living as a man after GODs own heart but only what they could see in David's life is his dance. The new testament talked about it:
we can make some determinations about the nature of dancing through a study of some New Testament words, particularly the word translated "lasciviousness" in Galatians 5:19. This word comes from the Greek aselgia, which is defined in Thayer's lexicon as "indecent bodily movements unchaste handling of males and females''
Re: Kukere/azonto....break Dance=hell by Gerrard59(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2013
Etighi not kukere is a dance from the witch coven don't know about azonto, ask any akwaibomite and they will tell you

(1) (Reply)

Tweak/cheat Codes A Sin Or Not ? / A Religion By CHOICE Or By BIRTH / Where Is Obadiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.