Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Haters - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Haters (6635 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haters by missterious(f): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
Clemzy16: Erm... I kind of stumbled on this thread and i couldn't stop untill i was done reading.

I think you kind off intertwined dislike and hate. Hate is a strong word, likewise despise. E.g Football. It's a normal thing for women to dislike football as opposed the guys. The reason is not far fetched. That's because women don't understand the game. You can't hate what you don't know. Same goes with horror movies.

-The title of your thread does not correlate with its content. The title is "haters" but you ended up talking about the things you hate.

-Don't hate people who like silly status on facebook, it's their MB. Instead hate the people who post them.

-I don't know what is your defination of BAD FOOD, but if you don't want to eat tasteless food atimes, then don't go to a restaurant when you're dead hungry. Start cooking the food you eat. Perhaps if you were busy minding your business, you wouldn't even know anything like bad food exists.

-Well, i hate wannabes. You're Nigerian and not African american. You needed not use vulgar words just to convey your point. Even though they were abbreviated, they're still vulgar.

-Sorry honey, it's WRONG ENGLISH not BAD ENGLISH. English is not a human being that can be bad. I just hope pidgin is not admist your supposed BAD ENGLISH. There are different people with different personality, Alot of people love speaking pidgin, including me. It doesn't mean we can't communicate in eloquent queens English when we dim fit. Infact, i once woo a girl with pidgin and she agreed. Mind you, she is an English student in my school. So when a guy tries to woo you in pidgin, don't just turn him off, he might be the son to a professor.

-Actually, alot of Nigerian parents are uneducated not illiterate. I don't need to explain further. I'm not saying so, but if your parents can't speak fluent English does that mean you hate them?

-Apple products are nice, millions of people use it around the world. Don't hate it because they're expensive, hate them because you can't afford it.

In life there are certain things we can't change. Some people have bad breath not because they don't crush their teeth but because they were born that way. Likewise body odour. If everybody like you rejects them, who will now accept them? Are you aware that people are oblivious that they have bad breath and body odour? You can include snoring to your list if you like. You can't tell if you just have bad breath, the people around you might not tell you but they're dying in silence.

You're too young to have so many HATE, the time which you're using to type these things you can use it to know the things you love.

Hmmm... About the university thingy, i do not totally subscribe to that though, only if you know the number of students they admit yearly. Infact, students are even begging for the creation of more universities. No pastor will put a gun to your head to contribute money to build a university. People did it out of freewill. If you're saying people shouldn't contribbue money to build a university they can't afford to send their children to, then you're indirectly saying people shouldn't pay tithe and offerings knowing well that it's only GOD that can reward us. And what fact do you have that the 50naira you drop as offering is what these pastors use to build churches? E.g Oyedepo is also a businessman. Just so you know, i'm not a member of living faith. Meaning if Dangote was also a pastor and has a university then it was built with church money abi?

At 17, you're too young to have so many HATE, you should be done with secondary school by now, and if you're not yet in the university, i'm advising you to start reading for your UTME instead of looking for things to hate!!! Oops, hope i didn't just use the exclamation mark wrongly?

This is the literature section, and it's unfortunate that your first topic has to do with the things you hate, is that what you see people post here?

I think it'll be ideal for the Mods to move this post to politics section, there you can meet your fellow counterpart who doesn't just hate things but themselves.

If you ask me, i'll say i hate the things i don't like, but now i'm looking for ways to love the things i hate. Don't you know that haters die young? Stop hating darling, start loving. Hahahahahaha

oya i don talk too much, make i go update my thread. Incase u wan follow, the link dey below my signature.

*in soCHISTAR's voice* PEACe.

Clemzy, first of all, thanks for reading my "story" if you can call it that & I'm glad it was spell binding enough for you to read it to the end. Everything I wrote here is just for fun, I wasn't planning to attract this much attention. I wrote it because I'm a 200L student who is currently stuck at home because of ASUU. Anyways, I'm done with hating now. smiley I'm checking your story now smiley
Re: Haters by princesa(f): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
miss.terious:

Clemzy, first of all, thanks for reading my "story" if you can call it that & I'm glad it was spell binding enough for you to read it to the end. Everything I wrote here is just for fun, I wasn't planning to attract this much attention. I wrote it because I'm a 200L student who is currently stuck at home because of ASUU. Anyways, I'm done with hating now. smiley I'm checking your story now smiley
you deserve kisses honeysmiley

1 Like

Re: Haters by missterious(f): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Well the first time i took coffee i slept 4 almost 24hrs cry .I was doing follow follow .I haven't taken it since then.
LOL. Sorry grin
Re: Haters by missterious(f): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nkpume Iko:
Blimey!

I have never known a more unnecessary ranting. You practically went on and on trying to reply every single thing the girl typed. Give yourself a breather man. The girl is just having fun.

Ever heard of hyperbole
Thanks, Nkpume smiley smiley
Re: Haters by missterious(f): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
The rock5555:

#Comes back with my bouncers#

Oya touch me now, i hope u dont hate giving out ur number cus me want am for runs tinz ooogringrin
LOL. I'm coming to your thread now to beat you & your bouncers tongue I no dey give you any number tongue tongue
Re: Haters by missterious(f): 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Now this was funny until u came and spoilt it with your 'rantings' cuz that is what i see the whole epistle you wrote as.I would have waited for the OP 2 come and reply you but am 2 angry 2 wait 4 her 2 do so.So am going 2 do it on her behalf whether she said criticisms were welcome or not.

I see this as a sort of diary but an open one so she's kind of letting you into her world.If she decides 2 use the word 'hate' it's her choice so you have NO MORAL JUSTIFICATION

I usually dont pick fights on Nairaland but you sir crossed the line because there's NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE abt what you wrote.

Ps:I read your story.I couldn't go past the first 10 sentences.As a reader if the beginning of a story doesn't catch my attention i discontinue it.I guess all what i am trying 2 say is the energy you used in criticising this story should be focused on your work/story*Pheeww* am done
Aww, thanks, dear smiley smiley
Re: Haters by missterious(f): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
IzyLuv:

lol @undercover... That wldn't be necessary dear...

#patiently holding...

@Clemzy16, o gini
U and Op get quarrel b4
Let her be jare... Ur attacks were very unnecessary.
Thanks, IzyLuv grin
Re: Haters by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
miss.terious:

Thanks, Nkpume smiley smiley
The only way to thank me is to start the love thread ASAP. We are all here together.No thanks to ASUU. kiss
Re: Haters by missterious(f): 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
soul minister:

well, you took Nigerian coffee. aba-made for that matter.

whether coffee or no coffee, I can't sleep more than 5hours in 24 hours. that's, if I don't need severe headache
LOL. I no know say dem get Nigerian coffee oh
Re: Haters by missterious(f): 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
princesa:
you deserve kisses honeysmiley
grin
Re: Haters by missterious(f): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nkpume Iko:
The only way to thank me is to start the love thread ASAP. We are all here together.No thanks to ASUU. kiss
I can't promise anything yet but I'll try smiley
Re: Haters by soulminister(m): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
what I will tell you is that you should start getting ready to like 3/4 of your "hates" because, life is going to flog you to you start liking your "hates". ***speaking from experience*** I hated so many things when I was like you but l have learnt to have control over them though, there are 2 things am still finding difficult to control. ***wrong accusation and injustice**** with all these hates, your choleric nature has overshadowed others which can never be good for a teenager. ***especially, girls*** if you end up like this, what do you expect someone like me, who didn't have a single friend in childhood days, should turn out to be. how my age mates treated me then, still have side-effects on me on my social life but am struggling to make it undetectable. just watch it.

™¶ I rest my case ¶™
Re: Haters by Clemzy16(m): 1:53am On Nov 19, 2013
miss.terious:

*gives her big hot french kisses* btw, i don't have mouth odour ooOo... now you guys are making me feel remorseful. Perhaps i kind of over-reacted. Oya i am sorry. Accepted?

1 Like

Re: Haters by Eazybuhfocuz(m): 2:01am On Nov 19, 2013
Clemzy16: Actually, i didn't reply all. Need i continue?! Hahahaha.... #Justplayin'

well, i've heard of hyperbole, and i wasen't over-exaggerating. Hope that's not what you meant. . .?! #NoPunIntended
boss clemzy, i respect u buh i think u went too far in criticizing d young naive writer....u shld av done it in a more constructive manner buh instead ur chastising write up had a tone of 'm d perfect 1'....quite embarrassing 4 d author of diz topic!
Re: Haters by MsSpaqs(f): 2:08am On Nov 19, 2013
I will Ignore you only so you can feel like you wrote something intelligent undecided @CLEMZY
Re: Haters by MsSpaqs(f): 2:21am On Nov 19, 2013
Anyways back 2 the topic,twas fun while it lasted.Just enjoy yourself n be good.I wish you didnt reveal your age though people are going 2 start coming with unsolicited advice because of that.
Re: Haters by Eazybuhfocuz(m): 2:36am On Nov 19, 2013
miss.terious:

aigoo.....i luv d way u replied.....it ws lyk 'unfazed, itz one of doz tinz'...i ws expecting u tew put up a fight n exchange words(actually, i wsn't n u dint lemme down).....btw, iz diz ur personality? If so, be my gud frnd biiko, no, be my gf(on my knee wid seriousness written on my face)....i really luv ur display of maturity.....#GBAM#
Re: Haters by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 19, 2013
Clemzy16: *gives her big hot french kisses* btw, i don't have mouth odour ooOo... now you guys are making me feel remorseful. Perhaps i kind of over-reacted. Oya i am sorry. Accepted?
Apologies accepted.

It happens. Sometimes we just tend to go overboard. You've apologised so no biggie man. *wide grin*

Oya make i go start your tori. cheesy
Re: Haters by Clemzy16(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2013
Nkpume Iko:
Apologies accepted.

It happens. Sometimes we just tend to go overboard. You've apologised so no biggie man. *wide grin*

Oya make i go start your tori. cheesy
Re: Haters by missterious(f): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2013
soul minister: what I will tell you is that you should start getting ready to like 3/4 of your "hates" because, life is going to flog you to you start liking your "hates". ***speaking from experience*** I hated so many things when I was like you but l have learnt to have control over them though, there are 2 things am still finding difficult to control. ***wrong accusation and injustice**** with all these hates, your choleric nature has overshadowed others which can never be good for a teenager. ***especially, girls*** if you end up like this, what do you expect someone like me, who didn't have a single friend in childhood days, should turn out to be. how my age mates treated me then, still have side-effects on me on my social life but am struggling to make it undetectable. just watch it.

™¶ I rest my case ¶™
I know right? Thanks. smiley But I'm not choleric in real life oh, more of a MelPhleg
Re: Haters by missterious(f): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2013
Clemzy16: *gives her big hot french kisses* btw, i don't have mouth odour ooOo... now you guys are making me feel remorseful. Perhaps i kind of over-reacted. Oya i am sorry. Accepted?
No problem smiley But I don't want those kisses oh grin
Re: Haters by Clemzy16(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2013
miss.terious:

No problem smiley But I don't want those kisses oh grin
hahahaha
Re: Haters by missterious(f): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2013
Eazybuhfocuz: aigoo.....i luv d way u replied.....it ws lyk 'unfazed, itz one of doz tinz'...i ws expecting u tew put up a fight n exchange words(actually, i wsn't n u dint lemme down).....btw, iz diz ur personality? If so, be my gud frnd biiko, no, be my gf(on my knee wid seriousness written on my face)....i really luv ur display of maturity.....#GBAM#
Thanks. LOL, your gf? No, I want to be your friend grin
Re: Haters by soulminister(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2013
miss.terious:

I know right? Thanks. smiley But I'm not choleric in real life oh, more of a MelPhleg

somehow, my opposite .... melanguine
Re: Haters by chistar01(m): 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
I guess all I've got to say is - it was fun while it lasted smiley. By the way, I like your username, I think it says a lot "Mysterious" "miss. Terious."

With so much hate, I wonder how many likes you'll have if u start a likes thread grin. Funny enough I hate more than half of the things u hate too angry... U 4got one very important "hate" though... Hate of oversabi angry angry
Re: Haters by kanechimex(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
from your first hate, Miss.., I knew you were an introvert.
Sometimes, some people act rash and you can't say anything coz you want to be nice.. I know that feeling.
Anyways, nice "story", Miss.

1 Like

Re: Haters by Deiok(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
8-) smiley
Re: Haters by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
Interesting.
Re: Haters by missterious(f): 12:12am On Nov 24, 2013
Austeenx: Interesting.
Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Haters by kingphilip(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2013
Vickii Ro: Hilarious.
Dat mouth odour thng,so true.I used to av a choir memba lyk dat,nd he always liked singing next to me,with d same mic,I almost died den...
so we for no get any vickii ro now?but serious if na me i for leave choir o or go another mic
Re: Haters by DEllaluv(f): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2013
... U 4got one very important "hate" though... Hate of oversabi angry angry
exactly....and miss,I hate almost same thing u hate,those I dnt hate,I dnt lyk or dislike them

1 Like

Re: Haters by stefikal(f): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
I read dz during d day and bliv me...I luv d sense of humour u chipped in...

No 13 totally annoys me...astrology kooo...astronaut niiii, athough among ur list...dere are some things I like shaaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) / Naughty Popo In School (part 1) / Love Chemistry 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.