Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Landlord Defiles Tenant’s 10- Yr Old Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Defiles Tenant’s 10- Yr Old Daughter (921 Views)

26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) / 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu / My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Defiles Tenant’s 10- Yr Old Daughter by Controversy: 12:22am On Nov 16, 2013
Police detectives from Igando Police Station in Lagos, southwest Nigeria, have arrested a 42-year old landlord for allegedly defiling a 10-year old daughter of his tenant. P.M.NEWS learnt that the suspect, identified as Taiwo Bakare, who is also an electrician from Oyo State, lured the girl, (name withheld) to his parlour with sweet where he allegedly committed the act. The incident occurred on 10 November at 45, Unity Road in Egan, Lagos, where Bakare allegedly fingered the girl, after giving her sweet. He thereafter attempted to insert his manhood into the little girl’s private part when he was caught in the act. Police sources at the station disclosed that nemesis caught up with the landlord when a tenant saw him and raised an alarm, which attracted other tenants. Police detectives were invited and they arrested the man and took him to their station. Speaking with P.M.NEWS, the suspect, who claimed to be married and has four children, confessed that he has a high libido. “My wife and children had all gone out when the devil took the better part of me and I had to lure the girl to my parlour in an attempt to have sex with her,” he confessed. When P.M.NEWS went to Igando Police Station to speak with Ben Osuji, a Chief Superintendent of Police and DPO in charge of the division, he was said to have gone to Igando/Ikotun Local Government Area for a weekly security meeting. A senior police officer at the station confirmed the incident and said the suspect will soon be charged to court.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Defiles Tenant’s 10- Yr Old Daughter by Controversy: 12:24am On Nov 16, 2013
Re: Landlord Defiles Tenant’s 10- Yr Old Daughter by geeez: 12:25am On Nov 16, 2013
The man should be castrated and placed in a pillory to be stoned to death

This is not acceptable
Re: Landlord Defiles Tenant’s 10- Yr Old Daughter by segunjowo(m): 1:34am On Nov 16, 2013
So sad..
Re: Landlord Defiles Tenant’s 10- Yr Old Daughter by aryzgreat: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
The same ppl. Na wa ooooo! This is getting out of hand. Why wuld an able bodied man do ds to a child? Gosh
Re: Landlord Defiles Tenant’s 10- Yr Old Daughter by enimcnite(m): 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Notin nu, dis kind tin no b news again #this is Eniola reportin on AIT news! cool
Re: Landlord Defiles Tenant’s 10- Yr Old Daughter by yommyuk: 12:55am On Dec 03, 2013
This is the reason why all parents should b careful with whom they leave their kids with when out undecided
Re: Landlord Defiles Tenant’s 10- Yr Old Daughter by seangy4konji: 1:31am On Dec 06, 2013
lol u got caught

(1) (Reply)

Read Heartbreaking Last Letter Iranianwoman Wrote Before She Washanged. / Man Raped Women After Luring Them To Be Part Of Fake Sleep Study. / Be Careful: A New Way Of Defrauding People Through ATM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.