Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Could This Be Another Desperate Move By Pastor Lazarus Mouka ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could This Be Another Desperate Move By Pastor Lazarus Mouka ? (1187 Views)

The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Another Desperate Move By Pastor Lazarus Mouka ? by giftbz(m): 4:19am On Nov 16, 2013
I had business men, bankers, civil servants, robbers, fraudsters, politicians and even pastors as clients.
 By WOLE BALOGUN and VERA WISDOM BASSEY

‘Love of money’ the Holy Bibles says, “is the root of all evil.” This injunction aptly captures the experience of 39-year old Chiaka Chibueze of Mgbahiri village in Owerri-West Local Government Area of Imo State. Here was a man who sought partnership with the devil after serving God for 15 years. Chiaka admitted to Daily Sun that what drove him into spir itism was lust for money and good things of life. He said he just couldn’t wait for God’s own time and had to opt for an easy way to wealth.

In an engaging encounter, Chiaka said he delved into voodoo and spiritism so that he could work miracles and see beyond the physical. But at the same time, he carried on with his church members maintaining that he was serving God. For 15 years, he continued to work as a pastor and occult grand master, exploring the spirit world and exploiting a myriad of clients who flocked to him in droves for spiritual assistance. That went on until he recently met a ‘higher power’ that summarily beat him back to the tracks.

In this must read encounter with Daily Sun, Chiaka tells the compelling story of how he turned his back to the eternal master he first served, his sojourn into spiritisim and the force that drew him back to the master he earlier despised.

“Sometime ago, I was serving the Lord with a lot of zeal and charisma. I even had to found a church with fairly large membership and became its leader. But along the line, I wanted to do more things as a pastor. I wanted to be performing miracles. I wanted to be seeing into the future and having insight into deep spiritual things. I believed that doing those things would fetch me more wealth and fame. That was why I sought other means different from the way of God. I began by reading books and consulting people. In the course of doing that, I discovered that becoming a spiritualist would enable me to see beyond the physical; I could actually find out secrets and hidden truths about people, organisations and situations. And this could simply be done by gathering some fetish items and invoking certain spirits and demons as the case may be, and the results would come instantly.

So, without a second thought, I delved into spiritism. Now, doing spiritism is higher than being an occult grand master. We do not kill or sacrifice human beings. We have a choice to make regarding what we want to do with the powers and there are strict rules the devil mandates us to observe. Breaking such rules usually attracts serious punishment. In fact, you dare not disobey the devil!

“In my own case, I chose the power of a seer. I could see deep things in the spiritual realm. If you came to me to find something about a person who ran away after committing a crime or who was kidnapped, I could show you in a mirror in my temple, where the person was hiding. If you came to me to find out how you could make wealth, I could give you certain rituals to make to become wealthy. I was invoking many spirits and demons that gave wealth, but they gave them with certain conditions that ultimately made one a slave to them. But I did not reveal these insights to my clients. I only convinced them that I could give them whatever they wanted.

“I had clients from different fields: business men, bankers, civil servants, robbers, fraudsters, politicians and even pastors of churches. The pastors consulted me for powers to see visions, predict the future and perform miracles that don’t last.

As for the politicians, I did fetish things which made them the preferred candidates or found out the secrets of their opponents’ powers as well as got money for their campaigns among others.

“My greatest power as a spiritualist was the power to know secret things about people, organisations and situations. This I could do because I didn’t kill. I didn’t have my hands soiled with blood of humans, but I kill animals as rituals for the spirits I worked with.

“As spiritualists, we travelled without our bodies to almost anywhere to either hold meetings or carry out an assignment. We did such things by locking ourselves in a dark room, burning a specific incense, reading and making some incantations that enables our spirit to depart from the body for the ethereal world or other parts of the world. As spiritualists, we could travel to the second heaven as there are three heavens. But there was a limit to which we can travel. Grand occult masters don’t go as far as we did. As a matter of fact, there are about 36 levels a spiritualist has to attain in the spirit world.

“As spiritualists, we connected in the spirit world and also met in the physical. I had several colleagues from other parts of the world. We first established contact in the dream and arranged for physical meeting once we had become intimate in the dream.

“There was a time I met a white man in my dream. We related severally and he showed interest in meeting me physically because he wanted to introduce me to a higher level in spiritism. We scheduled a day for our physical meeting in the dream; he also gave me instructions on what to do so that we could identify each other.

On the day of our appointment, I drove from Owerri to Onitsha. When I got to River Niger bridge, I dropped some coins into the water as he instructed me. Soon after that, I noticed a black jeep behind signalling me to stop. The moment I stopped, I noticed a hand beckoning me from the jeep to come over. Instantly, I hopped out from my car and went over to the jeep and behold, seated at the back seat was the exact person I had been interacting with in my dreams! From then, we started relating. But our interface was short lived as I met a higher power in the Lord. That power made me to surrender fully to Jesus Christ.”

Chiaka recalled that when he met Jesus again, it was an opportunity for him to return to life as a cleric. According to him, it was an unusual encounter he had while attempting to find out the power which a church leader, Pastor Lazarus Muoka of the Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Renewal Ministries, was using to perform miracles. He said before then, it was widely reported in some soft-sell magazines that the cleric was using demonic powers to perform miracles. Hear him: “With the powers given me by the spirits, I could easily find out the secret of pastors, occultic people, imams and native doctors. If such people were not of God, I only needed to carry out some rituals by appeasing the spirits. This included incense burning, slaughtering of some animals and making some incantations to invoke the spirit of the person in question and the secrets would be revealed in the mirror in my temple. Some of the pastors with powers appeared in the temple with their backs but I had a way of forcing them to reveal their identity by performing more rituals,” he said.

Chiaka revealed that the encounter he had with the Lords Chosen General Overseer was remarkable. “Sometime in April, 2013, some rich men and pastors came to me to inquire about the pastor of the Lord’s Chosen. I told them, I didn’t have any issues with him, but they insisted that I should name my bill – that they really wanted to know what power Pastor Muoka was using to perform miracles in his church. They also brought a video in which a woman called Linda Ezonye spoke many things about the pastor, alleging that he uses other powers not from God. I told the men to give me N250,000 for the job but they pleaded with me to accept N180,000. That I accepted but told them I was going to carry out all the rituals meticulously. When I began, I commanded the pastor’s spirit to appear and reveal what power he was using. At first, a shining white sword appeared and began to form a circle; this was immediately followed by thunder strikes and everyone scampered for safety. I was surprised at the strange development. But I understood what it meant. In the spirit world, we understood a shining sword moving in circle as a warning signal from God that where one was attempting to go into is a no-go-area. The sword was both a warning and a sign that Pastor Muoka really served the true God. The mirrors in my temple broke during the thunder strike and I had to declare to the men that the man whose case they brought before me serves the true God and gets his powers for miracle from Him. But they told me I should keep the discovery to myself. The thunder that struck that day had caused a great havoc in the spirit kingdom. Shortly after it happened, I began to receive calls from fellow spiritualists telling me stories of the calamity I caused in their temple and how the spirits had been rattled and vow to punish me. They instructed me to keep all that I saw in the mirror and its meaning to myself. I wanted to obey them but I couldn’t find peace in my mind. After a while, I told some people who approached me to explain the meaning of the strange discovery that what that meant was that Pastor Muoka is serving the true God and not using any satanic powers.

“The spirits became so angry with me and threatened to deal with me. I soon became sick – very sick and was hospitalised many times. But my condition didn’t improve. I was praying to God for cure. Even members of my church were also praying for me but they didn’t know what had brought the sickness upon me. After a while, I had a revelation in my dream; two angels with Pastor Muoka appeared to me and instructed me to come out boldly and confess what I had done, denounce spiritism and declare Jesus Christ as my Lord. Although, it took me time and courage, I eventually went to the Lord’s Chosen Church to denounce the evil practice.”Chiaka went on to prove that he wasn’t acting a drama during his confessions.

Against this backdrop, he took our correspondent and some deliverance ministers of the Lords Chosen Church to his office atAvu town in Owerri-West LGA and his temple in his home town at Mgbahiri at the outskirts of Owerri in Imo State. While there, he sought for prayers of deliverance from the ministers and showed the team the secret temple he had at his residence in his hometown and in his apartment at Avu.Inside his Avu apartment – a three bedroom flat, Chiaka used one of the room as his temple. Our correspondent observed so many fetish items in the temple. But ironically, in the same temple, there were also items that showed that he was a pastor.

The items which depicted Chiaka as a pastor included pictures of Jesus Christ and religious calendars hanging on the walls, a crucifix, small sculptured image of the Hol Mary, rosary beads, candles of different colours and shapes and some incense which he said were for invoking spirits. The items that showed that he was a spiritualist were kept separate from all the other items. They included black talisman, oil, drinks, cowries, sculptured images, wrappers, calabashes, coins, boxes of different colours, buckets and bowls containing weird liquid and water which he claimed could bring wealth and power to anyone who consulted him for them and who was ready to do the bidding of the spirits in order to get their hearts’ desires. Chiaka also claimed that some of the items, one of which looked like a gong could speak when invoked.

He said those items represented spirits that he used to invoke anytime he was in need.“I used to invoke the spirits behind each of these items and got them speaking to me. Many of the items here represent demons and spirits being worshiped in several parts of Igbo land and other parts of the world. I used to appease them with blood of animals or birds and other items as they demanded. But now, I would no longer do that because I’m denouncing then in Jesus name,” he said.The next point of call was Mgbahiri village at the outskirts of Owerri.

There our correspondents in company of the Lords Chosen ministers, visited the temple of Chiaka right in his home town. The house is tucked away in the heart of the sleepy community.After driving through a pothole- ridden, untarred road leading to Mgbahiri, the team located an obscure building with a gigantic black gate. When Chiaka opened the big black gate, everyone was shocked to see many shrines erected in honour of what the spiritualists called spirits and demons. Speaking in guttural tone, he mentioned the names of the demons which had each shrine. He went to explain how he used each of them for each time he made invocation. “This one here could be used to separate two lovers,” he explained, pointing to a particular shrine.

“That is usually done on the day the couple would sleep together. This one here is used to get people married to their spirit husbands or wives. This one here brings wealth to the clients seeking for quick money. And we use this to give fame and money to politicians seeking such….”On a closer observation, there were naira notes gummed to one the shrines and our correspondent sought to know why they were there and what might happen if anyone took the money. His response: “The money were brought for the spirits by my clients. If anyone ever took it they would be ready for the consequences because the spirits would fight back.  Having denounced the devil and his agents, Chiaka was prayed for by the ministers from the church; the items found in his temple were collated and burnt at the state headquarters of the Lords’ Chosen, Owerri.

While expressing his appreciation for pulling out from the pit of darkness, he advised everyone still in spiritism saying: “Using such spiritual powers to solve peoples’ problems connects one to the high and the mighty and bring materials things. But I have to say that salvation is the best for everyone. If one who is a spiritualist makes a little mistake in this things, the spirits will join forces to frustrate them. If God does not save the person, they will die so cheaply like a chicken and go to hell.“I believe that I was saved because I related and prayed with the Pastor Lazarus Muoka on television, after which I vomited some objects. I also saw him in the dream with some angels after which they requested that I come out openly to say what I saw and how I went into spiritism,” he said.
Re: Could This Be Another Desperate Move By Pastor Lazarus Mouka ? by giftbz(m): 4:25am On Nov 16, 2013
I will advice Pastor Lazarus to forget the gospel business as it's no longer favourable, he should try comedy with Chiaka as they both have what it take to displace Osufia and Baba Suwe
Re: Could This Be Another Desperate Move By Pastor Lazarus Mouka ? by stfadaanthony(m): 6:18am On Nov 16, 2013
I wounda why wil always ave almost d same relevations 4rm most of dis so cald confessions.wel let wait 4sum yrs ad see anoda u-turn 2denounce al dis confessions

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Another Desperate Move By Pastor Lazarus Mouka ? by tomzman: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2013
Everyone keeps coming up with silly stories to authenticate his church. Nonsense!
Re: Could This Be Another Desperate Move By Pastor Lazarus Mouka ? by DJDOLA(m): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2013
orisirisi...how did he no dat d 3 men dat apear to him 2 of dem is angel
Re: Could This Be Another Desperate Move By Pastor Lazarus Mouka ? by Friday1993(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
Peeps i plead with us to know how we respond to issues regarding Men of God. Pastor Lazarus Muoka as we know was accused to be allegedly involved in fradulent activities quite alright, but do we christians stil need this eccelesetial disharmony? becos someone from God knows where says she saw some vision or revelation abt some pastors in Nigeria. And funny enough, let look at the other extreme to such confession (no offence though) she only mentions well known pastors with high membership rate which could be intended to lure massive patronage. Does that imply that unknown pastors here are all saints? guess u knw the answer and when they start gaining popularity somebody 4rm somewhere will say it's the devil's machination. So far as i'm concerned Pastor Lazarus runs one of the churches that's only bothers more on intensive rescue mission for sinners and this testimony coupled with others from the church lend credence to this fact.

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Visits A Pentecostal Church, Calls Pentecostals "Brother" & "Sister / Did Jesus Come To Bring Peace Or Not? / Terrorist Women In Heaven “will Have A Man With A joystick That Never Bends”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.