Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Amazing Anatomies: People With Stunning Physiques - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Amazing Anatomies: People With Stunning Physiques (5770 Views)

8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! / Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities / Seen A More Diverse & Stunning Collection Of Nigerian Landscape Photos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Anatomies: People With Stunning Physiques by MDMA: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2013
Kristy Love

Georgia-based masseuse Kristy Love, 34, earns as much as $1800 a day by massaging clients with her size 48NN breasts.

Chandra Wisnu: The Bubble Skin Man

Chandra Wisnu is a married father of four living in Indonesia afflicted by an extreme case of Neurofibromatosis type I (NF-1), a tumor disorder that is caused by a gene malfunction and causes non-cancerous lumps. The disease is genetic and affects up to one in 2500 people.

My Giant Face Tumor

Ed, the star of a TLC special, "My Giant Face Tumor," suffers from Neurofibromatosis, a disorder that causes tumors to grow uncontrollably along nerve shafts. These tumors have completely taken over his face, robbing him of sight, eroding his skull and causing deep emotional scars.

Eye Socket Strength

Yang Guanghe pulls a vehicle with his eye sockets in Anshun, Guizhou Province of China on April 28, 2012. Yang Guanghe dragged a 1.6 ton vehicle successfully.

Chandra Bahadur Dangi
Guinness World Records officials have measured Chandra Bahadur Dangi to confirm his height of 21.5 inches (54.6 centimeters). That makes him not only the world's shortest living man but the world's shortest person ever recorded in Guinness' 57-year history.

Re: Amazing Anatomies: People With Stunning Physiques by Lovetinz(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2013
Chandra Wisnu: The Bubble Skin Man

I don't see the bubble on his skin,
I see the Love in his eyes.

(1) (Reply)

The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals / Nairaland On New Celtel Wap Site / Names Of Yoruba Boys To Be Careful Of This 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.