Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

SIMPLY LOVE ARTICLES AND QUOTES - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SIMPLY LOVE ARTICLES AND QUOTES (1560 Views)

Write Marketable Articles And Earn Cash / Where To Find Free Articles And Ebooks For Your Improvement And Pleasure / Proverbs And Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SIMPLY LOVE ARTICLES AND QUOTES by Otunbalarry: 9:36am On Nov 16, 2013
I have searched just everywhere for love,i couldn't find true love.
I stepped out that early mornimg just to see you with no make-up looking made-up,even when i refused to look at you my heart still admired you.
You are the only one i have seen with a radiating and cool beauty,just like the morning dew,when i got to know your name,
I realised that your name is just as synonymous just like the look of your eye.
You completely took over my heart and even in my dreams,i shout your name lovingly.Even when am hungry,hearing your name and seeing your face filled me up.
I always heard that love is blind but my love for you isnt a blind one.
Our love is just like oxygen and human. Only death can tear-us apart.
I can do anything just to show that i love you,because you ar the treasure that i seek.

1 Like

Re: SIMPLY LOVE ARTICLES AND QUOTES by Otunbalarry: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
I LOVE YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR HEART,YOUR BEAUTY IS JUST A BONUS..
Re: SIMPLY LOVE ARTICLES AND QUOTES by Otunbalarry: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
1) I realized it today i will love you forever.
Even if you love me never,I love you i really know.
Because its so hard to let go.

2) On my own i sometimes feel i love you i swear.
My heart can't heal.
Y won't you just give me a chance

3) Future holds my secrets but i wish to hold your hand.
My hand will never leave you.As my love will never end.

4) You were always there for me,which makes it clear to see,that what i know is true.
Baby i'm in love with you!!
Re: SIMPLY LOVE ARTICLES AND QUOTES by Otunbalarry: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
more articles and quotes on love to come your way soon and everytime
Re: SIMPLY LOVE ARTICLES AND QUOTES by Otunbalarry: 9:09am On Nov 18, 2013
Good evening,good afternoon or no ..good morning.,My angel i dnt even av d slightest idea of wat tym it is in heaven now..
Re: SIMPLY LOVE ARTICLES AND QUOTES by Otunbalarry: 9:10am On Nov 18, 2013
My chocolate,the sun will turn black if you dnt kal me bak..
Re: SIMPLY LOVE ARTICLES AND QUOTES by Otunbalarry: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2013
1)I want all the clocks and watches to stop and the whole world to be only for us..
2) If someone offered me eternity without you,i would choose a single moment but with you..
3) There are so many words i cannot say i dare only wish you a goodnight my fay!..
4) My darling look at the sky.Do you see the stars shining,listen each of them is whispering how i do love you..
5) It was a day when i saw no chance of being happy but you came into life,My heart is shining again
Re: SIMPLY LOVE ARTICLES AND QUOTES by Flygeriansteve: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2013
Said I loved you but I lied....

This is more than love I feel inside

1 Like

Re: SIMPLY LOVE ARTICLES AND QUOTES by Otunbalarry: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
Other guys claim to be perfect,Other guys are richer than me, but all i present to you is pure love,we were made for ourselves, please give me a chance to love you and i would treat you right..
Re: SIMPLY LOVE ARTICLES AND QUOTES by Otunbalarry: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
1)I wonder where you are,do you still think of me too? U've hurt so much my heart...
I am thinking of nothing but you..
2) How do i miss u?
I cannot the ways i do u miss you? Its nothing but a terrible case...
3) You are my breath that i cant be alive if i lose you!please forgive me and come back
4) Even if an hour should go with no saying i miss u,may there never be a moment without you knowing that i really do
5)when i think of you a smile appears on my face,u make me feel this way by being u
6)just as golden as the star,so you are precious to me..
7)when love cums in words get few
coolHow i wish am rich enough to take you round the world,but i promise to give you my world..
9)when i first saw you,i wanted to fall on my feet bkos u were jst as stunning as an angel...
10)our love will keep on growing like grass,free from shackles of lust..
Re: SIMPLY LOVE ARTICLES AND QUOTES by Otunbalarry: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2013
1) A new day has begun but i already miss you!
You are my little sun,you are my charming princess
2) There are two things in the world which make me wake-up,the alarm clock and your name.
3) Open the window and let the fresh morning air in!.The shining sun'll say that i'm in love with you.
4) I met you in my dream this night hand-in-hand,we were soaring in cloudless sky,we were very tight.
Oh,why must always come,morning?
5)Bonjour
Benazalto!
Guten morgan!
Bom dia!
Good morning my Dear!
Re: SIMPLY LOVE ARTICLES AND QUOTES by Hardeluv(f): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
Have I told u lately that that I love??

You really try dear. Thumps up! Feed me morrrrr
Re: SIMPLY LOVE ARTICLES AND QUOTES by Otunbalarry: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hardeluv: Have I told u lately that that I love??

You really try dear. Thumps up! Feed me morrrrr
tanx mam,u are the 1st to comment and i appreciate ur soothing words..
Re: SIMPLY LOVE ARTICLES AND QUOTES by Otunbalarry: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
Once a young man,hardworking and God-fearing worked for ten years.After ten years he had 500,000naira in his Bank account,towards the end of his tenth year working,he met a lady he fell in love with,and he never wanted to hurt the lady,not even once!.
After 5months of their relationship,the lady told him that she has financial difficulty and need 700,000 naira,to complete her project at school,and pay up some outstanding bills,she pleaded with the guy that he should help her,with whatever amount,that even if it is 600,000naira,she would appreciate.The guy was unhappy at this situation knowing that the lady needed this money within two weeks,hmmmm,he decided to withdraw all his life savings for the lady's sake,he withdrew the money and paid into the lady's account,the lady appreciated this alot,but still said 'you should have borrowed a hundred thousand naira more to make it six hundred thousand'on hearing this the guy was annoyed,but hid his annoyance.
My question now is that,was the lady being greedy,or was she right with what she said,and if you had been in the guy's position what would you have done?
Nairalanders,what are your opinions? Please drop your comments,i will highly appreciate them..
Re: SIMPLY LOVE ARTICLES AND QUOTES by Otunbalarry: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
1)my angel,i have come to realise that,its so natural,i am meant for you,you are meant for me...
2) so many nights i have spent thinking of how much i love you,and how we would build our world.
3) there is always an 'i love you' behind every 'i don't care',there is always 'i will miss you' behind every 'Goodbye' there always a 'u hurt me' behind every 'i never loved you'.There is always emotion attached to every commotion in love.
Re: SIMPLY LOVE ARTICLES AND QUOTES by Otunbalarry: 8:24am On Dec 26, 2013
Its good to be back here afta a lngtym awt,i promise more updates..Hapi new yr in advance

(1) (Reply)

How I Began To Speak With Isabella The Day After She Died / Lest We Forget, Gbenga Adeboye (1959-2003) Part 1 / Journalist/writer Needed Urgently And Would Be Paid Reasonably

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.