Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,907 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Keshi Is Africa's Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Is Africa's Mourinho (576 Views)

Keshi Is Back! What Do You Think? / Real Reason Why Keshi Is Shutting Out Kelechi Iheanacho From The Super Eagles. / Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keshi Is Africa's Mourinho by solbase10(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2013
Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi got fans praises after yesterday's training at the UJ Esuene Stadium as he was being called African Mourinho while negotiating his way to the team's bus that conveyed him to the Transcorp Hotel.

The fans numbering about fifty were locked out from the team's training but yet they still could not hide their love for the team as they were chanting their names one after another when as they enter the team's bus.

Complete Sports can report from the fans’ reaction that a clear victory is what they expect from the team on Saturday when they host the Walya Ibex of Ethiopia in the last 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifying game holding in Calabar.

Some of the fans who spoke to Complete Sports said they were happy to have the team again in Calabar, saying they expect total victory from the team on Saturday.

Ituban Alocia said: "We are happy to see them here in Calabar and that is why you see all of us outside here but unfortunately, they did not allow us to watch the training. I want them to win and I am sure that we are going to the World Cup."

Collins Esiun said: "I love football and I am always happy anytime I see this team in Calabar, that is why I came to the stadium to see the players and I pray that they win on Saturday.

The Super Eagles who trained once yesterday will be hoping to win the Saturday's game to finally secure a place in the 2014 edition after beating the Ethiopians 2-1 in the first leg match played in Addis Ababa.

Source: www.completesportsnigeria.com

Re: Keshi Is Africa's Mourinho by chukasongun23(m): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]him na boss..

tactical,but mourinho no define am
Re: Keshi Is Africa's Mourinho by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2013
Keshi is his own man, and Nigeria is lucky to have him.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Afraid Of Sack – Keshi / Only Hearing Rumours About Iheanacho,Mohammed And Ezeh.What About The Rest ? / World Cup 2014 – Match Fixtures Of African Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.