Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Davido Vs Whiz Kid: Who Is The African Justin Beiber? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Vs Whiz Kid: Who Is The African Justin Beiber? (1863 Views)

Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide, Who Rocked The Native (agbada) Better? / Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations / Davido Vs Chris Brown - Who Wore It Better? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Vs Whiz Kid: Who Is The African Justin Beiber? by OmoUSH(m): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
In popularity, money, style, swagga, fashion sense and star power, who among these two Naija Pop princes, Davido and Whiz Kid could be labelled African Justin Beiber. Apparently, Omobaba Olowo and Starboy are Beliebers. I vote for Whiz Kid though for starting out before Davido, and for incorporating the music style of The Beibs the more in his tone.

Re: Davido Vs Whiz Kid: Who Is The African Justin Beiber? by dopeJemi: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
None
Re: Davido Vs Whiz Kid: Who Is The African Justin Beiber? by alhajimikehell(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
cabo snoop
Re: Davido Vs Whiz Kid: Who Is The African Justin Beiber? by Syfy(f): 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
none.. lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Vs Whiz Kid: Who Is The African Justin Beiber? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
None
Re: Davido Vs Whiz Kid: Who Is The African Justin Beiber? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
You are very very stewpid!
We don't want a justin beiber. What nonsense!!! We want whizkid and davido not an ''african beiber'' nonsense.
Re: Davido Vs Whiz Kid: Who Is The African Justin Beiber? by OmoUSH(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
Akinmail: You are very very stewpid!
We don't want a justin beiber. What nonsense!!! We want whizkid and davido not an ''african beiber'' nonsense.
You ar more stupid. The two of them are BELIEBERS, and Whiz Once said he is the "AFRICAN BEIBS".
Re: Davido Vs Whiz Kid: Who Is The African Justin Beiber? by OmoUSH(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
Akinmail: You are very very stewpid!
You ar more stupid. The two of them are BELIEBERS, and Whiz Kid Once said he is the "AFRICAN BEIBS".
Re: Davido Vs Whiz Kid: Who Is The African Justin Beiber? by Lolitua(f): 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
diz 1 z strong!!!
Re: Davido Vs Whiz Kid: Who Is The African Justin Beiber? by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2013
OmoUSH:
You ar more stupid. The two of them are BELIEBERS, and Whiz Kid Once said he is the "AFRICAN BEIBS".

Nonsense! Didn't dbanj once call himself african micheal jackson. Did the name resonate with nigerians? Considering that micheal jackson was one of the most famous people in the world? No nigerians real nigerians don't care about those things.
Today, dbanjs nicknames are
banga-lee, ejan-la, koko-master etc etc. ''African micheal jackson'' for where? This is NIGERIA.
Olamide aptly put it this way: IF IT'S NOT SELLING, IT'S NOT MAKING SENSE. An 'african beiber' image has no chance in the hell-o of selling in nigeria.
Thanks.
P.s you are not exactly totaly nigerian.
Re: Davido Vs Whiz Kid: Who Is The African Justin Beiber? by OmoUSH(m): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2013
Akinmail:

Nonsense! Didn't dbanj once call himself african micheal jackson. Did the name resonate with nigerians? Considering that micheal jackson was one of the most famous people in the world? No nigerians real nigerians don't care about those things.
Today, dbanjs nicknames are
banga-lee, ejan-la, koko-master etc etc. ''African micheal jackson'' for where? This is NIGERIA.
Olamide aptly put it this way: IF IT'S NOT SELLING, IT'S NOT MAKING SENSE. An 'african beiber' image has no chance in the hell-o of selling in nigeria.
Thanks.
P.s you are not exactly totaly nigerian.
You are wrong, boy. Whiz Kid and his peers are greatly sampling B's songs, which is givin them great names & sales, and they proudly call themselves "AFRICAN JUSTIN BEIBER". U can't just ignorantly say that the tag "AFRICAN BEIBER" haven't been pullin up sales 4 dem.
Re: Davido Vs Whiz Kid: Who Is The African Justin Beiber? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
OmoUSH:
You are wrong, boy. Whiz Kid and his peers are greatly sampling B's songs, which is givin them great names & sales, and they proudly call themselves "AFRICAN JUSTIN BEIBER". U can't just ignorantly say that the tag "AFRICAN BEIBER" haven't been pullin up sales 4 dem.

i'm tired of saying the same things over and over again. Robin thikie's 'blurred lines' tune was sampled from a 1970s song. So fact is people get inspiration from everywhere.
Long story short an 'african beiber' image will never sell in nigeria same goes for:'african MJ', 'African jay-z', etc and a host of other mental slavery-esque gibberish.
Why would davido want to be a beiber when he can be a DAVIDO?
P.S i sincerely hope you understand me now! smiley
Re: Davido Vs Whiz Kid: Who Is The African Justin Beiber? by OmoUSH(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Akinmail:

i'm tired of saying the same things over and over again. Robin thikie's 'blurred lines' tune was sampled from a 1970s song. So fact is people get inspiration from everywhere.
Long story short an 'african beiber' image will never sell in nigeria same goes for:'african MJ', 'African jay-z', etc and a host of other mental slavery-esque gibberish.
Why would davido want to be a beiber when he can be a DAVIDO?
P.S i sincerely hope you understand me now! smiley
FAILING TO AKNOWLEDGE ONE'S MASTER IS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF SLAVERY.
Davido, Whiz Kid and the rest were all greatly inspired by JB to start singing. Even their looks, tones, styles and fashion will absolutely convince you. Infact, the term "AFRICAN BEIBER" being accorded to them wil be a great homage, even if they are not worthy. Nub of the matter is; ALMOST ALL OF THEM ARE BELIEBERS
Re: Davido Vs Whiz Kid: Who Is The African Justin Beiber? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
OmoUSH:
FAILING TO AKNOWLEDGE ONE'S MASTER IS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF SLAVERY.
Davido, Whiz Kid and the rest were all greatly inspired by JB to start singing. Even their looks, tones, styles and fashion will absolutely convince you. Infact, the term "AFRICAN BEIBER" being accorded to them wil be a great homage, even if they are not worthy. Nub of the matter is; ALMOST ALL OF THEM ARE BELIEBERS

Ori bobo yi ope sha! Eh eh see me see trouble o.
Where is the master. Wait do you just talk for the sake of talking? Are you sure you know davido, whizkid and the 'rest' you are talking about. Do you follow them on instagram/twitter. Do you have any of their albums for you to conclude they are influenced by one canadian! Believe me you don't know what you are saying neither do you have any of their albums.

Infact this canadian you are talking about sef gan.............. Gosh i'm just tired of typing because i've seen that you don't know what you're talking about. I checked your profile and your other posts and i saw a deep psychological problem.

My advice to you is to just grow up and go to college/university. You'll become a better person all round.
Re: Davido Vs Whiz Kid: Who Is The African Justin Beiber? by Peterwizzy: 7:04am On Nov 19, 2013
Akinmail:

Where is the master. Wait do you just talk for the sake of talking? Are you sure you know davido, whizkid and the 'rest' you are talking about. Do you follow them on instagram/twitter. Do you have any of their albums for you to conclude they are influenced by one canadian! Believe me you don't know what you are saying neither do you have any of their albums.

Infact this canadian you are talking about sef gan.............. Gosh i'm just tired of typing because i've seen that you don't know what you're talking about. I checked your profile and your other posts and i saw a deep psychological problem.

My advice to you is to just grow up and go to college/university. You'll become a better person all round.
Gbam no argue again
Re: Davido Vs Whiz Kid: Who Is The African Justin Beiber? by OmoUSH(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
Akinmail:

I am a 300 level History & International Studies student. And i may even b far older than u, beleive ye me. U c, FAILING TO AKNOWLEDGE ONE'S MASTER WHEN IT IS EVEN OBVIOUS IS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF SLAVERY. From their looks, u will c how B influences them, though they are little unknwn, local artistes. THEY ARE BELIEBERS, ask them if u can. They are some of his local die-hard fans sef.
Re: Davido Vs Whiz Kid: Who Is The African Justin Beiber? by ajasa4link: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
The op has a crush on beiber, almost all his topics are on beiber... check his profile and confirm this
Re: Davido Vs Whiz Kid: Who Is The African Justin Beiber? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
OmoUSH:
I am a 300 level History & International Studies student. And i may even b far older than u, beleive ye me. U c, FAILING TO AKNOWLEDGE ONE'S MASTER WHEN IT IS EVEN OBVIOUS IS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF SLAVERY. From their looks, u will c how B influences them, though they are little unknwn, local artistes. THEY ARE BELIEBERS, ask them if u can. They are some of his local die-hard fans sef.

bye enjoy you beiber. Okay? But leave 'our' davido and whizkid alone.
Bye.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed / I'm Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage-omotola / Differences Between A Sneakers And Trainers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.