Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Maximising Your Mental Prowess By Olufolake Stephen Adams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maximising Your Mental Prowess By Olufolake Stephen Adams (562 Views)

Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) / 7 Ways You Waste Mental Energy Without Realizing It / Brain Teaser To Test Your Mental Sharpness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maximising Your Mental Prowess By Olufolake Stephen Adams by JVLI(f): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mental prowess is what man is still digging to explore till today. It has been discovered that man has 14 to 100 billion brain cells. It is also said that if the brain is properly exercised, its potential capabilities, efficiency self programming nature puts it in a class beyond the computer. At the root of every gain is the use of the brain. It is brainwork that make things work. Every exploration and achievement of man has been linked to the use of his brain. You can achieve mammoth things if you will sit down and make use of your mind. Your brain is the servant of your mind. You are its master. Your mind is the seat of intelligence, thoughts, will, emotions, imagination, creativity, inventions and innovations. You can turn things around for yourself through the use of your brain. So, how do you maximize your brain. 1st, By Exercising it. How? By feeding it. Reading is what keeps the fountain of wisdom flowing. Thomas Edison said that genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration. The computer feeds and operates on programming by trained programmers. Every software kits as its program. It is the program infused into the computer that determines the level of usage of that same computer. Atlas Shrugged said that Wealth is the PRODUCT OF MAN'S CAPACITY TO THINK. E.W. Kenyon said, make your brain work. It will sweat, but make it work, it will improve, it will develop, until you become the envy of all. Every great attainment in life is determined by the depth of your thought life. The use of your brain determines the level of your gains. Someone said, if you satisfy your brain, you will testify in your gain. What you specify to your brain, you will testify in your gain. If you want to know more about exercising your mind, you can get my book TOWARDS MENTAL EXCELLENCE BY OLUFOLAKE A STEPHEN ADAMS. In it you will learn how to live above the norm, how to excel in your field of study, the unlimited power embedded within your mind and the components of power that reside within you. You can call 08052432829 or 08104941884 to book for your copies or email me at oluwafolakemij@gmail.com
Re: Maximising Your Mental Prowess By Olufolake Stephen Adams by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
Quite motivating, have also once Read sometimes ago about developing the brain which tends in improving our Mental Capacitness' i'll try and get to lay my hands on that book of Yours pretty soon' be awaiting my mail.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, Gives Conditions As They Meet With FG Today / History Of Corruption In Nigeria! / Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.