Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Mary J. Blige Strips Down To Swimsuit For Shape Magazine Cover And Hubby Kendu I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary J. Blige Strips Down To Swimsuit For Shape Magazine Cover And Hubby Kendu I (2745 Views)

Ciara Flaunts Ni*pples In Sultry Photoshoot For Shape Magazine / Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day / Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary J. Blige Strips Down To Swimsuit For Shape Magazine Cover And Hubby Kendu I by teebiggs(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
42 years young never looked so fantastic for American singer-songwriter, record producer and occasional rapper and actress "Mary J. Blige" has she snagged the cover of Shape Magazine, flaunting a perfect swim suit body for the entire world to see and her hubby, "Kendu Isaacs", shared the photo, beaming of how proud he is of his wife, writing:

"#Hardwork #Dedication @Themarkjenkins@daniellethechef @2daybefit is all you need. I struggle with the dedication. Lol. Congrats Mary keep pushing!!!!!"

And her personal chef, Danielle Saunders, also wrote: "ALL HAIL THE QUEEN?! @brooklynnblige! Looking AMAZING on the December SHAPE mag Cover!!#Juicelife #soulfusion #cleaneating #6mealsaday#mindbodyN’soul #workouthard #dietHARDER super proud to be a part! #wedidthat"

Mary’s haute body has been well-documented, via a few instagram videos she’s shared with fans, hitting the pool and gym.

http://enquizzle..com/2013/11/mary-j-blige-strips-down-to-swimsuit.html

Re: Mary J. Blige Strips Down To Swimsuit For Shape Magazine Cover And Hubby Kendu I by icebebe(f): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
oh no
Re: Mary J. Blige Strips Down To Swimsuit For Shape Magazine Cover And Hubby Kendu I by Danhumprey: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
Wow! She have got a hot body! shocked

She is so damn hot!
Re: Mary J. Blige Strips Down To Swimsuit For Shape Magazine Cover And Hubby Kendu I by Kabieosi: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
Danhumprey:

Wow! She have got a hot body! shocked

She is so damn hot!

@Danhumprey

Her famous arm and leg tattoos ARE suspiciously absent - a victim of Photoshopping

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2510038/Singer-Mary-J-Bliges-prominent-tattoos-airbrushed-new-cover-shoot-celebrating-figure.html#ixzz2l8OBJqbx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17j5QzF3kqE

For the purpose of public education

and supporting the idea on globaldemocracy.com that images with distorted bodies should have disclaimers

Sally Gifford Piper, dressed in just a bikini and acted as the model for the experiment and her husband, Tim, shot the video.

Shows her turned into a bombshell glamour model with the help of a hair and make-up artist and of course, Photoshop.

Using a time lapse camera and Photoshop, the video shows Sally's body being stretched, lightened, and carved using technology
Re: Mary J. Blige Strips Down To Swimsuit For Shape Magazine Cover And Hubby Kendu I by Philipsdael(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
This Mama still dey show pant for magazine ?
I bet that edition no go move maarket..
She try sha, but Pls we only wanna see the duahgters of men...

(1) (Reply)

'9ice' Unveils Branded Buses And Soft Drinks To Campaign In Ogbomosho / Checkout Adaeze Yobo In Green Lipstick And Green Braids (photos) / Munachi Abii Stuns At A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.