Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,901 members, 7,956,403 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

“No Poor Man Should Get Close To Me, I Can’t Marry A Poor Man” — Empress Njamah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “No Poor Man Should Get Close To Me, I Can’t Marry A Poor Man” — Empress Njamah (2558 Views)

Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now / Empress Njamah Buys Roadside Delicacy – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“No Poor Man Should Get Close To Me, I Can’t Marry A Poor Man” — Empress Njamah by alfredo4u(m): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
Nollywood Actress, Empress Njamah is not only known for her skills on TV, she is also known for her business acumen and straght forwardness….well she displayed the latter in a recent interview with Showbizplus where she stated that she would never marry a poor man…..typical of a wise Lagos or Abj babe.

Read the excerpts below…
I’m not going to tell you what I want. But you get into an expensive shop to pick up something because you can afford it.
You see something you can afford, then you buy it but if you cannot afford it, take a walk.
The goods are for someone that can afford it, that’s the best I can tell you. I will not settle for less, my sister and that’s the truth.

People come and tell you all sort of lies and want to praise themselves and say “I can marry a poor man” the poor man no know wetin him see, abeg!

I dey tell una say I am a real person, we all have been through tough times, we all have paid our dues one way or the other. So no poor man must get close to me.
Those who know the worth pay the dues.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/no-poor-man-should-get-close-to-me-i-cant-marry-a-poor-man-empress-njamah/

Re: “No Poor Man Should Get Close To Me, I Can’t Marry A Poor Man” — Empress Njamah by weazley(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
stewpid bitch, wit frog eyes,
who would want to wakeup next to you everyday of his life, mtcheww,

2 Likes

Re: “No Poor Man Should Get Close To Me, I Can’t Marry A Poor Man” — Empress Njamah by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ha boobx nd ass sha..I kan wake up tu dat
Re: “No Poor Man Should Get Close To Me, I Can’t Marry A Poor Man” — Empress Njamah by weazley(m): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
i wrote b.itch actually, not dat modified nonsense, plus dat was how she foolishly lost timaya tu d wind, because she branded him poor and razz,
c timaya tuday.. i just sorry for those frog eyes, they would so shed tears wen she clocks 40
Re: “No Poor Man Should Get Close To Me, I Can’t Marry A Poor Man” — Empress Njamah by weazley(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
Oke Esibe: Ha boobx nd ass sha..I kan wake up tu dat
ha boobs uses push ups, and ha butt gat dimples al ova it,..
Re: “No Poor Man Should Get Close To Me, I Can’t Marry A Poor Man” — Empress Njamah by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ladies and dia wahala sef I tire for dem oo! who is dat sane man, dat will ever wish to marry dat trash dat calls herself empress. dat slowpoke wey timaya don use finish collect d whole nutrient wey dey her toto wit him prick.
who wan shop leftover sef all in d name of fame mitcheeeeewww.

1 Like

Re: “No Poor Man Should Get Close To Me, I Can’t Marry A Poor Man” — Empress Njamah by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 17, 2013
See painment everywhere grin see as their blood fey hot for another girl matter like say if she give them to chop,them no go collect grin b1tch ko,bish ni grin

abeg let me listen to some nice bruno mars songs o jare :D8-)
Re: “No Poor Man Should Get Close To Me, I Can’t Marry A Poor Man” — Empress Njamah by serena433(f): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2013
Empress I'm not impressed get a lyf!!
Re: “No Poor Man Should Get Close To Me, I Can’t Marry A Poor Man” — Empress Njamah by eluquenson(m): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
After Timaya don expand the the hole finish & yet you thought a sensible man will ever look at your toad eye
Mtchewww
Re: “No Poor Man Should Get Close To Me, I Can’t Marry A Poor Man” — Empress Njamah by veave(f): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
nigerians are bloody hippopotamuscrites.
so because she refused to lie or pretend una wan chop her raw. mtchwww...

i understand how you feel girl...

1 Like

Re: “No Poor Man Should Get Close To Me, I Can’t Marry A Poor Man” — Empress Njamah by ichommy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
weazley: stewpid bitch, wit frog eyes,
who would want to wakeup next to you everyday of his life, mtcheww,

I wonder o, make she sit down there till she go clock 50.
Re: “No Poor Man Should Get Close To Me, I Can’t Marry A Poor Man” — Empress Njamah by LadyJul(f): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Lol... It's kinda funny dat some guys ar insulting dis gal bcus of wat she said, she just spoke her mind or were u guys expecting ha to say she'll luv to marry a poor man, abeg who nor lyk beta thing? Gals of nowadays go for atleast average guys dat can take care of dem and their children financially when dey are married, no gal will lyk to marry a poor man who cant even take care of himself and dats just a fact.

(1) (Reply)

The Celebrity Way Of Life, Automatic PHCN Phase ChangOver / Mavins' Reekado Banks Shares romantic Photo With City 101.5fm's Kemi / ''some Men Can't Still Get Over The Fact That I Am Engaged''; Moet Abebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.