Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Which Network Is The Best, Multilinks, Starcomm And Visafone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Is The Best, Multilinks, Starcomm And Visafone (770 Views)

Etisalat Sues MTN Over Visafone Acquisition / Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? / The Motorola Q And Qc From Zoom And Visafone Network! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Network Is The Best, Multilinks, Starcomm And Visafone by MyPeace(f): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2008
Hi peeps,

l want to buy mobile phone of any of the above brands. Which network is the best i.e connectivity, customer service, cheaper call rates, ability to send SMS, per seconds billing etc.

Also recommend ur preferred phone type.

pls drop ur opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Som1 Pls Testify On Dstv Mobile 4me B4 I Gt It: / Help On Posting With Phones. / How To Browse With Pc!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.