Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now (2330 Views)

Benue State University Strike And Rumors You've Heard / How ASUU Strike turns Female Students Into Prostitutes / Lastest Update About ASUU Strike. Uniben To Write Post Ume Bypassing ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Kelvin0(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Hey guyz....check out ma pix before ASUU strike and right now n tell me what you think.
feel free to share urz. Cheers
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Fynestboi: 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
So you no see money to take shave? Abi wetn this one dey talk?
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Kelvin0(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
Fynestboi: So you no see money to take shave? Abi wetn this one dey talk?
cool
yeah finestboi u gat my gist...
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Fynestboi: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
Kelvin0: cool
yeah finestboi u gat my gist...
lol by now you suppose to don fat if you use that ASUU strike well..tongue
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Kelvin0(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
Fynestboi: lol by now you suppose to don fat if you use that ASUU strike well..tongue

ehen that is y I say make u share ur own pix, make we c how u don fat reach
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
sori ehn...owu don blow u well
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by hykeOL: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
Guy na tiro u rub for eyes abi na wetin
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Kelvin0(m): 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
hykeOL: Guy na tiro u rub for eyes abi na wetin
undecided
wetin come b tiro again na
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by hykeOL: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
Kelvin0: undecided
wetin come b tiro again na

Ask ur mama or sister or girlfriend, not ready to give any online lecture
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Kelvin0(m): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
hykeOL:

Ask ur mama or sister or girlfriend, not ready to give any online lecture
angry wetin come carry my mama enter this one na.. I dey quick vex o
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by gluv01(f): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
grin grin ASUU why hast thou turned your students to infants?
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Kelvin0(m): 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
gluv01: grin grin ASUU why hast thou turned your students to infants?
sad sad who u dey talk to sef?
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by hykeOL: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Kelvin0:
angry wetin come carry my mama enter this one na.. I dey quick vex o

Abeg no vex didn't mean it dat way I only meant to tell u to ask d ladies close to u kiss
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Odunharry(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
O boy wetin happen na?na jail u go?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Polio: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
undecided undecided undecided

Fu...ck the Federal Govt. of Nigeria and ASUU for this crap!
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by dasparrow: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
Odunharry: O boy wetin happen na?na jail u go?

LOL grin grin

Okay, that was funny!
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by chycoroxie(f): 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
Odunharry: O boy wetin happen na?na jail u go?
OMG,lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
Op seems yu look more healthy in skl than @hme undecided
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by IAMBREEZY: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Omo wetin do u now why ur face be like that.
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Colcol: 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
So na U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ schl fees nd handout money U̶̲̥̅̊ dey take d̶̲̥̅̊φ fine boi for schl? U̶̲̥̅̊ neva start
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
Op, see d way u be lyk who dey suffer!
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by walad4yhu(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
Heard from a vry reliable source who pleaded anonymous dat diz strike affect u no b small.
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Danhumprey: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
gluv01: grin grin ASUU why hast thou turned your students to infants?
Where in God's name have you been You haven't care to log in on the other sad. I'm not happy!

@topic,shey you dey depend on pocket money from your parents make you take dey do fine boy for school school,abi? The strike don do you strong thing. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Dannylux: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
what is this? grin
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Vivly(f): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
undecided undecided :> undecided
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Youngsage: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
NA WA O, UNA NO GO KLL PESIN WIT LAFF.
SEE AS O.P COME RESEMBLE B.H FOR 2ND PIX
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by AbuMikey(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2013

Oh ASUU oh FG grin

Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
best thread i have seen in a while..grin grin...this strike turned you into a fugitive in your own house undecided
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Kelvin0(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
hykeOL:

Abeg no vex didn't mean it dat way I only meant to tell u to ask d ladies close to u kiss
grin grin grin don't mind me I was jez trying to.....to...to...to...olodo ni o jare
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Kelvin0(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
deejay_harry1: best thread i have seen in a while..grin grin...this strike turned you into a fugitive in your ow :on house undecided
Wat aff i done wrong na shocked y u no put ur own pix make we c na. atleast I had the guts to put mine
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by mazizitonene(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
.......From student 2 boko haram.......
Re: Pictures Of Me; Before ASUU Strike And Now by Kelvin0(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
walad4yhu: Heard from a vry reliable source who pleaded anonymous dat diz strike affect u no b small.
my brother the thing aff tire me o....no home allowance for my house o no ;
money for ela
money for textbook
money for recharge card
money for photocopy for june12

I been dey contemplate joining my brothers @B.H but I wan graduate first b4 I go join them

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Graphic Photo Of Girl Whose Leg Turned Black After Being Bitten By A Snake / Where Is The Name Tokumbo (fairly Used) Derived From / ***struts In***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.