Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

D.o.p.e Money: Who Had The Better Lines? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D.o.p.e Money: Who Had The Better Lines? (879 Views)

Olamide - d-o-pe Money Ft Phyno + Position Yourself / The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) / Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D.o.p.e Money: Who Had The Better Lines? by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
My second thread here.
We got a bawse tune last week by Olamide and Phyno.

I'm talking about D.o.p.e Money by the kings of the east and west.
Which Rap Artiste had the better lines and made the song more awesome?
I'll go with Phyno on this.
Your thoughts.
EDIT: Why does the admin always change 'd.o.p.e' to 'drug'
Re: D.o.p.e Money: Who Had The Better Lines? by Sepp360(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
phyno of course!... The chorus alone is d.o.p.e!...
Re: D.o.p.e Money: Who Had The Better Lines? by Owobobrown(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2013
You guys have started again, why must you compare, can't you just listen to a good music, am sure it's an igbo guy that created this thread, olamide was founded d. O. P. E on the track rapping in Ijebu and phyno I didn't hear what he said but I fell in love with the flow, so both are great, thank God we have them, kudos to indigenous rapper
Re: D.o.p.e Money: Who Had The Better Lines? by ajasa4link: 1:55am On Nov 18, 2013
NONSENSE! Why compare 2 different lines delivered in two different languages?... The igbo man will say phyno did great,while the ijebu man will think olamide is a rap God....u guys should stop all this silly comparison because the only judge of this kind of comparison will be someone who speaks and understand the languages.. ( oya dey find d person na )
Re: D.o.p.e Money: Who Had The Better Lines? by DopestepTJ(m): 6:27am On Nov 18, 2013
Don't know what both of them were saying.
Re: D.o.p.e Money: Who Had The Better Lines? by pillarmaria(m): 7:39am On Nov 18, 2013
this is not about comparison in the actual sense its about whose line you appreciate most, the both tried but phyno's part was kinda funny#ima na phyno bu nwoke gbara Asiobi, ndi obiakpor lecha ya foo ya asii........ I also enjoyed olamide's part but i give it up to phyno fino!
Re: D.o.p.e Money: Who Had The Better Lines? by pillarmaria(m): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2013
admin pls front page things
Re: D.o.p.e Money: Who Had The Better Lines? by lalaboi(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2013
ajasa4link: NONSENSE! Why compare 2 different lines delivered in two different languages?... The igbo man will say phyno did great,while the ijebu man will think olamide is a rap God....u guys should stop all this silly comparison because the only judge of this kind of comparison will be someone who speaks and understand the languages.. ( oya dey find d person na )

NO mind them. . . lol. very useless comparison.

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Selebobo Ft. Davido – Oroma Baby (remix) / Music: Dj Wonda ( @dj_ Wonda_ )unlimited Dance Mixtape (vol 2) / Videos Of How Harrison Craig A Stammerer Won Musical Talent Hunt In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.