Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Android Data File Problems!!!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Data File Problems!!!!!! (623 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Airtel Finally Introduces Cheapest Android Data Plan; Get 1GB For N1000 / Mtn - Android Data Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Data File Problems!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, I use an infinix x351 surf smart with internal memory (512mb) , sdcard (2gigabyte) and sdcard2 (8gigabyte). I just got several HD games one of which is FIFA 12 and I copied the data file to sdcard2 but after installing the apk file, it refused to play because it doesn't read the data files in the sdcard2 . I can't copy the data files to the sdcard which is 2gig and the 2gig is almost filled. what will I do to enable the apk application read the data file in the sdcard2 and not the sdcard?

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Purchasing Android Battery. / Secret Moneymaking Venture Only A Few Know About / Dragons World Cheat Gold Crystal Food How To Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.