Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Android Data File Problems!!!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Data File Problems!!!!!! (612 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Airtel Finally Introduces Cheapest Android Data Plan; Get 1GB For N1000 / Mtn - Android Data Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Data File Problems!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, I use an infinix x351 surf smart with internal memory (512mb) , sdcard (2gigabyte) and sdcard2 (8gigabyte). I just got several HD games one of which is FIFA 12 and I copied the data file to sdcard2 but after installing the apk file, it refused to play because it doesn't read the data files in the sdcard2 . I can't copy the data files to the sdcard which is 2gig and the 2gig is almost filled. what will I do to enable the apk application read the data file in the sdcard2 and not the sdcard?

(1) (Reply)

Effective 3rd Dec 2013 AIRTEL BB Plans Will Cease To Function On Non BB Devices / Why Alarm Still Rings Out Even When Phone Is Switched Off Or Silenced. / Nokia C1-01 Screen Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.