Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! (1500 Views)

ASSU Strike News – ASUU Prepares Calling Off Strike This Week / ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week / Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by nolia66(f): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
I've been talking with a lot of my friends lately about this strike and majority of them don't want to go back to school this year,so they are praying that the strike doesn't get called off till next year...for me personally I want to go bck as soon as possible cos I'm in my finals n I need to do fast and graduate o! No tym at all 2 waste.....so what do u want?
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by lirusehn(m): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
mtchew.

1 Like

Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by cumz(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
are you sure you are in your finals??.

1 Like

Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by nolia66(f): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
cumz: are you sure you are in your finals??.
yes sir
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by Drniyi4u(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
school ke? na ur house I go come
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
Silly question from a silly Op undecided

2 Likes

Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by nolia66(f): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
KingMEXX: Silly question from a silly Op undecided
u dnt hv 2 call me silly dude,u dnt knw me..u dnt feel like giving ur opinion,or u feel d question is silly den move on..

1 Like

Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by lirusehn(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
KingMEXX: Silly question from a silly Op undecided
bros abeg leave her. Sinz herveryself knows she's silly dat alone is okay
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by SexyFox(f): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
See question o! Me, I don already pack my things dey wake for today ASUU meeting result
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by dejt4u(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
Dnt mind al of 'em jare op. But jst try to be creative next time if u really want to create a topic. As a final year undergraduate, u shld be...
Which skul u dey attend self b4 i continue?
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by Help4rmme2u(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
what was the outcome today?
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by Drniyi4u(m): 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
dejt4u: Dnt mind al of 'em jare op. But jst try to be creative next time if u really want to create a topic. As a final year undergraduate, u shld be...
school wo lo ti wa na, Osu abi'Fe abi Babcock, kilode to n beef e grin
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by Anuoluwap(m): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sexy Fox: See question o! Me, I don already pack my things dey wake for today ASUU meeting result
mistake
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by lirusehn(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
dejt4u: Dnt mind al of 'em jare op. But jst try to be creative next time if u really want to create a topic. As a final year undergraduate, u shld be...
bross u sev silly
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by Anuoluwap(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Help4rmme2u: what was the outcome today?
outcome without meeting?
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by dejt4u(m): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
Drniyi4u:
school wo lo ti wa na, Osu abi'Fe abi Babcock, kilode to n beef e grin
Ife ke? We no dey breed dullards grin
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by dejt4u(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
lirusehn: bross u sev silly
do you really knw what 'silly' mean. Illiterate of the highest order. I pity you
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by chnwajei(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
Was their a meeting?
Anuoluwap: outcome without meeting?
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by dejt4u(m): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
lirusehn: auuuuush! It hurts.grow up
pray u grow up to dis my present level.
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by lirusehn(m): 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
dejt4u:
pray u grow up to dis my present level.
u got me laffin. Dat means am far bahind o
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
nolia66: u dnt hv 2 call me silly dude,u dnt knw me..u dnt feel like giving ur opinion,or u feel d question is silly den move on..
I don't need to know yu to deduce how silly yu are, yur post reeks of it

1 Like

Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by Dhammtiee(f): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
Guys stop dis.....
Wel @op dnt mind dos wey no wnt u go back sku, if u do mistake for ur write up i beg bullshit dem joooor
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
And humpty-Dumptiee comes to her rescue...mtcheew

1 Like

Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by nolia66(f): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
KingMEXX: I don't need to know yu to deduce how silly yu are, yur post reeks of it
n u dat opened d post wat does that make u?
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
That's why it's called tertiary institution! It's for adult, if you don't want to go back to school this year, nobody would query/punish you for not going.
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
nolia66: n u dat opened d post wat does that make u?
A more superior being than yu are...Stop asking me silly questions, I beg of yu...don't yu have scruples??

1 Like

Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by nolia66(f): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
KingMEXX: A more superior being than yu are...Stop asking me silly questions, I beg of yu...don't yu have scruples??
if I were to b gutter breed like u,I wld hv insulted u bck..
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
nolia66: if I were to b gutter breed like u,I wld hv insulted u bck..
*Yawns* shift joor...Boring gurl

1 Like

Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by Ladybianca(f): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
nolia66: u dnt hv 2 call me silly dude,u dnt knw me..u dnt feel like giving ur opinion,or u feel d question is silly den move on..

D most sophiscated lady I knw, erm abeg dnt mind those who cannot comment on dis forum without insultn odas.....bck to topic, I wish to go bck as soon as its bn called off......av missed u dearie #shedy#

1 Like

Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by nolia66(f): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ladybianca:

D most sophiscated lady I knw, erm abeg dnt mind those who cannot comment on dis forum without insultn odas.....bck to topic, I wish to go bck as soon as its bn called off......av missed u dearie #shedy#
I've missed u plenty gal.....sm pple r just frustrated,u won't blame dem.
Re: If ASUU Calls Off The Strike This Week,would You Guys Go Back To Skul! by Ladybianca(f): 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
nolia66: I've missed u plenty gal.....sm pple r just frustrated,u won't blame dem.

Abi? No b dia fault na ASUU cause am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Explain This?? / Chinese Government Scholarship For Nigerians / Crossriver State University Of Tech. 2015/2016 Post-utme Screening Execise Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.