Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Thinking Of Becoming Freemason - How Exactly Does It Go Against Xtianity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thinking Of Becoming Freemason - How Exactly Does It Go Against Xtianity? (479 Views)

Religion Has Killed Rational Thinking Of This Country - Prof. Osundare / Kirk Franklin Is A Freemason And Most Likely Gay / I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Becoming Freemason - How Exactly Does It Go Against Xtianity? by Obalende: 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
Reasons for Joining
- Get rich.
- Get hot girls of my choice.
- Do charity works and support communities around the world.
- Wine and dine with presidents.

So where does it say in the bible you should not become a freemason?
Re: Thinking Of Becoming Freemason - How Exactly Does It Go Against Xtianity? by plaetton: 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
Obalende: Reasons for Joining
- Get rich.
- Get hot girls of my choice.
- Do charity works and support communities around the world.
- Wine and dine with presidents.

So where does it say in the bible you should not become a freemason?

You don't seem to get it.
Freemasonry aims to refine and mold from beast to man, not the other way round.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Prophet Muhammed Not Mentioned In The Bible / Am A World Changer / Hey Lady Stop Satan From Applauding You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.