Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,887 members, 7,838,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Do People With Mental Disorder Sin Against God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do People With Mental Disorder Sin Against God? (599 Views)

Premarital Sex Is Not A Sin Against God / Was Man Created Before Satan Rebelled Against God or After? / Did You Know That By Eating 'snails' You Are Committing A Grave Sin Against God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People With Mental Disorder Sin Against God? by Jazzcelestin: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2013
Happy sunday guys, i just want to know if imbeciles sin against God. I have thought over this for the past three days bt i dont seem to get a reasonable answer,apart from the original sin, do you think imbeciles sin against God?
Re: Do People With Mental Disorder Sin Against God? by djeezy(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2013
A man with mental disorder does not have the mental capacity to commit sin. There is no mens rea(guilty mind). A man cannot be punished for a crime or sin his mind did not contemplate or when punished do not know the gravity of what he did. If truly there's hell, what could take them to hell are things they did before they had the mental disorder, have they received christ yet?
Re: Do People With Mental Disorder Sin Against God? by Omexonomy: 8:43am On Nov 17, 2013
NO.
But you should not sin against God and claim you are mentaly insane as it has always been the wont of people on nairaland.
Re: Do People With Mental Disorder Sin Against God? by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2013
So will a human being suffering from Down's syndrome go to heaven or hell?
Re: Do People With Mental Disorder Sin Against God? by philfearon(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2013
There is a well discussed thread on this topic here! Search!
Re: Do People With Mental Disorder Sin Against God? by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2013
Just humbling say I don't know!
Re: Do People With Mental Disorder Sin Against God? by albacete(m): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2013
No. they are not with their senses.
Re: Do People With Mental Disorder Sin Against God? by sylvar02(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2013
Maybe
Re: Do People With Mental Disorder Sin Against God? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2013
Jazzcelestin: Happy sunday guys, i just want to know if imbeciles sin against God. I have thought over this for the past three days bt i dont seem to get a reasonable answer,apart from the original sin, do you think imbeciles sin against God?
they sinned against God is why they were made 'imbeciles' wink

2 Likes

Re: Do People With Mental Disorder Sin Against God? by mcfynest(m): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: they sinned against God is why they were made 'imbeciles' wink

this is meat sir...

meat i mean

2 Likes

Re: Do People With Mental Disorder Sin Against God? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
mcfynest:

this is meat sir...

meat i mean
and you know we aint no vegetarians. we like meat chief lol grin

1 Like

Re: Do People With Mental Disorder Sin Against God? by albacete(m): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: they sinned against God is why they were made 'imbeciles' wink

DAYUM! grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be Prepared To Meet Thy GOD / Shiloh 2013--exceeding Grace (dec 10 - 14) / Don't Cross Over With Carry Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.