Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Graphic Photos: A Must Read! "My Story" - Six Ohans - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Graphic Photos: A Must Read! "My Story" - Six Ohans (707 Views)

PHOTOS: A Night Of Splendor As Face Of Unity Nigeria Queens Host Victory Party! / I Need I Movie Producer To Buy My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: A Must Read! "My Story" - Six Ohans by Mimiubini: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2013
This is the touching story of a young man's devastating experience with armed robbers, an experience that left him fighting for his life. Read below;

Share my testimony.
I SUDDENLY FELT DRENCHED IN WATER…BUT AS I LOOKED DOWN ALL I SAW WAS BLOOD THEN I REALIZED THAT HALF OF MY FACE WAS HANGING OPEN.

Ok, so it’s been a year since I was attacked by armed robbers and shot In the face, and I really want to tell it, as much as it may hurt.
It was a dinner party and award night organized in my University. Being one of the foremost artist in the state I was nominated, so I had to grace the event. To God’s glory I won the award for Best music Artiste. After performing, taking pictures and exchanging pleasantries I opted to leave. This was because my final degree exams were just a week from that time. And I didn’t see myself partying when I had such important exams, besides my house was a stone throw away. I left alongside my friend, a musician called “Nero” his girlfriend and also another friend “princess” who needed to sleep as well. Nero and his girlfriend took their route ho... See graphic photos and story here www.mimiubini.com

(1) (Reply)

Dotun Of Coolfm Blasts Twitter Fan Over Rude Christmas Wish / The Real Reason Why Chris Okotie’s Church Is Carrying Out A Beauty Queen Contest / Chuck Norris Just Ridiculed Van Damme's Volvo Split With This Christmas Greeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.