Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,173 members, 7,842,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Easiest Way Of Downloading Youtube Videos Free On Blackberries - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easiest Way Of Downloading Youtube Videos Free On Blackberries (468 Views)

How To Watch Youtube Videos Free On Blackberry Phones / Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle / Blackberries To Get Android Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way Of Downloading Youtube Videos Free On Blackberries by BIRKHOFRAYBLOG: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
My dear people,anyone who tells you to bring money for him to teach you simple technology tricks is not a real nigerian.At the state of the country people still sell information supposed to be given for free.
This afternoon will be teaching you :How to Download Youtube videos easily FOR FREE on Blackberries
1.Go to youtube
2.Copy the The Video URL you want to Download
3.Then Open this site www.tuberku.com
4.Put the youtube Video URL in the box provided.
5.Click on GO then Click on the Download Button that appears.
6.Your video Starts downloading
EASY RIGHT!!!
If you still having difficulty in doing it.Visit the my link below for better explaination.
http://birkhoffray..com/2013/11/easy-way-of-downloading-youtube-videos.html
You can follow my for free informations you might need at www.birkhoffray..co.uk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i / Android Vs Ios Who Has The Highest Users And Market Shares? / Should You Repair Or Replace Your Damaged Cell Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.