Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Why Is Tiwa Savage Getting Married To Another Lady's Husband? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is Tiwa Savage Getting Married To Another Lady's Husband? (4839 Views)

Why Is Tiwa Savage Buying Diapers Despite Been Pampers Ambassador? / Is Tiwa Savage's Beauty Overrated? (photos) / Why Is Tiwa Savage Wedding A Married Man, When His Divorce Isn’t Final? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Tiwa Savage Getting Married To Another Lady's Husband? by cbbigfan: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
Tiwa Savage is getting married to her manager/lover Tee Billz this November but it seems the guy is yet to get all issues resolved with his wife abroad, this is according to Kemi Olunloyo. She added that this is how celebs use their hands to ruin their lives as they often jump into marriage in a hurry...

Tiwa Savage, make sure this guy settle with his woman, the mother of his kid, before your marriage o!
huh! I was shocked, I couldn’t believe it I had go straight to google and search if the story is true, trust google, google showed me everything patapata and it was confirmed that this her fiancé Tee billz is indeed married with a kid but separated and not yet divorced.

more on chrisbassey..com

Re: Why Is Tiwa Savage Getting Married To Another Lady's Husband? by Afrocatalyst: 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Na wa o.
Re: Why Is Tiwa Savage Getting Married To Another Lady's Husband? by nikkyshyne(f): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
Na their wahala be that.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tiwa Savage Getting Married To Another Lady's Husband? by Incrizz(f): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
I hope he was able to open up to Tiwa before now.
Re: Why Is Tiwa Savage Getting Married To Another Lady's Husband? by prettyem(f): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
No wonder its "strictly by invitation"...
Re: Why Is Tiwa Savage Getting Married To Another Lady's Husband? by dasparrow: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
prettyem: No wonder its "strictly by invitation"...

LOL, correct! grin

@Post

I just don't understand why Nigerian female celebrities are hooking up with men who already have a wife somewhere. Mercy Johnson comes to mind. Funke Akindele - though now divorced - comes to mind too. Now, the pretty Tiwa Savage is going down the same path. Anyways, na dem sabi.

(1) (Reply)

One-eyed American Rapper Fettywap Set To Collabo With Davido, Wizkid & Iceprince / Wizkid Rocks 2018 Official World Cup Nigerian Nike Jersey (pictures) / Did Tiwa Savage's Son Jamil Just Called Wizkid His Daddy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.