Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Breaking News- (PHOTO) Singer, Fada U Turn Buried! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News- (PHOTO) Singer, Fada U Turn Buried! (3817 Views)

See The Photo Singer Keyshia Cole Posted On Instagram That Got Everyone Talking / Area Fada Charly Boy Shares Weird Pics (PHOTOS) / Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News- (PHOTO) Singer, Fada U Turn Buried! by Jekanmo: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
News reaching Gistjoints.com's desk is that Nigerian artist Fada U Turn famous for the hit single Yetunde is dead and has been buried according to the muslim rite.

May his sould rest in peace, Amen.
More Photo >>>>>
http://www.gistjoint.com/2013/11/breaking-news-photo-singer-fada-u-turn.html?m=1

Re: Breaking News- (PHOTO) Singer, Fada U Turn Buried! by texaco1: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
So sad
Re: Breaking News- (PHOTO) Singer, Fada U Turn Buried! by lirusehn(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
who in Lord Rahi's family is Fada U Turn?
Re: Breaking News- (PHOTO) Singer, Fada U Turn Buried! by Aizebioje(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
lirusehn: who in Lord Rahi's family is Fada U Turn?
I just tire... Nobody I've asked seems to know who the guy is!! R.I.P tho.
The name is funny sha o. "FATHER U TURN"!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- (PHOTO) Singer, Fada U Turn Buried! by texaco1: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Aizebioje:
I just tire... Nobody I've asked seems to know who the guy is!! R.I.P tho.
The name is funny sha o. "FATHER U TURN"!
he was a popular singer in the 90s, he signed up with bayowa music at one time and he was mainly or most often doing duets with fuji artistes like pasuma and obesere . His style of music was unique and it was like a mixture of galala brand and fuji and also a bit of daddy showkey style . May his soul rest in peace
Re: Breaking News- (PHOTO) Singer, Fada U Turn Buried! by Aizebioje(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
texaco1: he was a popular singer in the 90s, he signed up with bayowa music at one time and he was mainly or most often doing duets with fuji artistes like pasuma and obesere . His style of music was unique and it was like a mixture of galala brand and fuji and also a bit of daddy showkey style . May his soul rest in peace
No wonder I didn't know him!!!
Re: Breaking News- (PHOTO) Singer, Fada U Turn Buried! by lolaluv1(f): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Eyah! Used to hear the song on radio a lot. May he RIP!
Re: Breaking News- (PHOTO) Singer, Fada U Turn Buried! by ogeoflyf(f): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
lirusehn: who in Lord Rahi's family is Fada U Turn?

Hahahahhaa grin grin grin. Of all families. grin
Re: Breaking News- (PHOTO) Singer, Fada U Turn Buried! by Durobiodun(f): 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
He was d 1 who sang yetunde,
Re: Breaking News- (PHOTO) Singer, Fada U Turn Buried! by Holluwatomesin(m): 5:33am On Nov 18, 2013
Father u turn dead ke! This is serious o. cry
Re: Breaking News- (PHOTO) Singer, Fada U Turn Buried! by lirusehn(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Hahahahhaa grin grin grin. Of all families. grin
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Back-off!! Waconzy Leaks His Bathroom Picture / Tuface Hosts Faze To Birthday Bash-Photos / “I Lost My V!rginity When I Was 13 And In SS1 – Singer Simi Open Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.