Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek (19310 Views)

Where Is That Female Geek: Any Good Female Developer Around? / Pros And Cons Of Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by Genea(f): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
SmartMugu:

Lol. He always talks about 'bae' like u did. Lol
hahahahaha our bae is diff biko

1 Like

Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by Bitcoiniler(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Op forgot to mention nine out of ten, they tend to become successful in life. Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates are just a few to mention. Always support your gf/bf as long as they are doing a legit hustle. God bless all my geek pals, hustle would soon pay off, and to my imminent girlfriend, you would have to endure with me for the lonely nights.

1 Like

Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
I am so guilty ...No wonder I am still single
Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
No wonder i am single
Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by johnpaul75657: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
today's fixed game won!!!!!!!! thanks to my VIP member that show appreciation , tomorrow fixed game is available with 300 odds to subscribe see picture below please is not free and no after payment thanks
Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by elvision1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mzgracie:
I think I'm dating one cry cry cry
It can be frustrating most times.. Sometimes, bae won't even look at me twice.. He's always editing pictures..

...and i could look at you all day! You are like an already edited picture, your beauty is eyespiring!!
Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by Atom57(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
itsmeurLady:
I just learnt abt them today, and I think I love them already... any programmer in the house,I'm single pls grin
You have ur self a programmer- cool , call me Atom
Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by Mzgracie(f): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
elvision1:

...and i could look at you all day! You are like an already edited picture, your beauty is eyespiring!!

Lol..

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

If they ever get to be like zuckerberg or seunosewa.. they are good geeks to put up with. not the perennial coders who don't get off the rocket-base
Wow!
So Zuckerberg and Seun Osewa are the standards?
If that's not what you mean, then please elaborate.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by 5ublime: 3:43am On Feb 21, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
I've never seen a competent Nigerian based programmer. The black programmers in the US need the white man's framework to achieve anything. This proves that the white race is superior to the black race.

**hands you a glass cup full of sense**
Oya drink up! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2017
Gaara101:

Wow!
So Zuckerberg and Seun Osewa are the standards?
If that's not what you mean, then please elaborate.

They are a baseline example of the standards.. In much comfy environments where there is a proactive drive for technology innovation supported by parents, governments and agencies.. a geek can grow to be very successful.. so there are downsides but I don't think seun's girlfriend is complaining grin no Zuckerberg or Gates.. but I have seen some promising Naija geeks who got to engrossed in the tech instead of the valued profits of innovation tech brings.. it is a sad mutation from geek to geek-crazy-man with little or no means of income
Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 21, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

They are a baseline example of the standards.. In much comfy environments where there is a proactive drive for technology innovation supported by parents, governments and agencies.. a geek can grow to be very successful.. so there are downsides but I don't think seun's girlfriend is complaining grin no Zuckerberg or Gates.. but I have seen some promising Naija geeks who got to engrossed in the tech instead of the valued profits of innovation tech brings.. it is a sad mutation from geek to geek-crazy-man with little or no means of income
Lol girls will always be girls..I knew u were referring to money..lol...its pretty difficult to have these skills and be broke ..oh except he's a startup kinda guy..trying to launch a startup that will make him billions..it might take a while and he might eventually make it...lol me I'm not the startup nerd...I code for the love of it and money...
Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2017
Mzgracie:
I think I'm dating one cry cry cry
It can be frustrating most times.. Sometimes, bae won't even look at me twice.. He's always editing pictures..

Saw you in basin.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by Mzgracie(f): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2017
advania:

Saw you in basin.

Wawuuu!!

When?
Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 25, 2017
Mzgracie:

Wawuuu!!

When?

Last year.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by Mzgracie(f): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2017
advania:

Last year.

Ooh! Okay...
Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by severus(m): 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
I need an exprienced IONIC developer to partner with me on a project, kindly reach me via whatsapp 08166459353
Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by cbrass(m): 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
itsmeurLady:
I just learnt abt them today, and I think I love them already... any programmer in the house,I'm single pls grin

Are u sure about this?
Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by cbrass(m): 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
severus:
I need an exprienced IONIC developer to partner with me on a project, kindly reach me via whatsapp 08166459353

Whats it about
Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by cbrass(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

And who told u seun is a programmer let alone a geek Making it big like mark is not the code it self but getting investors to sponsor your app, I hope you knew mark had investors that pushed him to where he is today and there is a platform for him to grow, this is what we lack here in Nigeria
Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
cbrass:

And who told u seun is a programmer let alone a geek Making it big like mark is not the code it self but getting investors to sponsor your app, I hope you knew mark had investors that pushed him to where he is today and there is a platform for him to grow, this is what we lack here in Nigeria

True.. and that is what I meant by dating a programmer who lacks business insight
Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by itsmeurLady(f): 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
cbrass:

Are u sure about this?

Yup smiley
Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by LoveJesus87(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2017
Mzgracie:

Wawuuu!!

When?
me too I saw u in tanke grin

1 Like

Re: Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek by amulet: 5:03am On Nov 12, 2017
so true ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Bombed A Technical Interview / With The Recent Lay-off And Hiring Freeze, How's It At Your Workplace? / Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.