Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Best 5 Asian Countries!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best 5 Asian Countries!!! (9131 Views)

%percent Sure Visa For Usa,europe And Asian Countries / After Japan What Has Other Asian Countries Got To Offer / Trade Visits To 4 Asian Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best 5 Asian Countries!!! by BestmanNnamdi(m): 6:18am On Nov 18, 2013
Dear NLs, out of these ten(10) Asian countries listed below, which five(5) countries would you prefer to travel, for hustling and furthering your education?
1-India
2-Indonesia
3-Japan
4-Korea
5-Malaysia
6-Qatar
7-Russia
8-Philipines
9-Thailand
10-Yemen.
Order of arrangement would do a lot of good!
Thank you as you drop your comments!!!
Re: Best 5 Asian Countries!!! by MANGAM(m): 6:24am On Nov 18, 2013
Abeg poster Yemen should not be on the list
Re: Best 5 Asian Countries!!! by hamjola: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Russia is in Europe and not Asia as you listed.5 best countries to go are:

1.Russia

2.Qatar

3.Malaysia

4.Japan

5.Korean.
Re: Best 5 Asian Countries!!! by BestmanNnamdi(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
thanks @ Hamjola
Re: Best 5 Asian Countries!!! by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 19, 2013
Russia is not an Asian country and definitely one of the worst countries in Europe to study in. They literally beat up blacks on the street. Indonesia and Malaysia is a no no.

Japan
Korea
Qatar
Thailand (cheap to live in but not too good opportunities)

Go with the first three.
Re: Best 5 Asian Countries!!! by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:51am On Nov 19, 2013
jennykadry: Russia is not an Asian country and definitely one of the worst countries in Europe to study in. They literally beat up blacks on the street. Indonesia and Malaysia is a no no.

Japan
Korea
Qatar

Go with the first three.
I think singapore supposed to make the list also. Thou the op didnt include it in his list. What do u think aussie lady.
Re: Best 5 Asian Countries!!! by BestmanNnamdi(m): 6:19am On Nov 21, 2013
jennykadry: Russia is not an Asian country and definitely one of the worst countries in Europe to study in. They literally beat up blacks on the street. Indonesia and Malaysia is a no no.

Japan
Korea
Qatar

Go with the first three.
plz why no Malaysia poal?
Re: Best 5 Asian Countries!!! by suxes2005(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2013
Japan
South Korea
and maybe Malaysia (just good for education and not hustling IMHO)

Indo and Phili are kinda cheap to live in but talking about hustling, guess
its a No No for now!

SHALOM
Re: Best 5 Asian Countries!!! by charlesbussyyahoocom: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
hello people,please i want to know how much i need for flight ticket and basic traveling allowance to Bangladesh ?... very urgent please.don't mind me if my topic is not align with ongoing topic, is just that i don't know where to ask and i see that this page is for Asia country
Re: Best 5 Asian Countries!!! by charlesbussyyahoocom: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
please i need comprehensive explanation on how to get to Bangladesh.... please help.
Re: Best 5 Asian Countries!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
charlesbussy@yahoo.com:
please i need comprehensive explanation on how to get to Bangladesh.... please help.
charlesbussy@yahoo.com:
hello people,please i want to know how much i need for flight ticket and basic traveling allowance to Bangladesh ?... very urgent please.don't mind me if my topic is not align with ongoing topic, is just that i don't know where to ask and i see that this page is for Asia country

Google is your friend
Re: Best 5 Asian Countries!!! by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 23, 2013
Japan,qatar,korea but getting japanese visa is hardest ever 4 nigerians,even harder than canadian,usa,australian nd swiss visa.

1 Like

Re: Best 5 Asian Countries!!! by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 23, 2013
suxes2005: Japan
South Korea
and maybe Malaysia (just good for education and not hustling IMHO)hustling is very possible in japan nd korea,i ve several frnds there working fine,they migerated thru Turkey,its visa free.

Indo and Phili are kinda cheap to live in but talking about hustling, guess
its a No No for now!

SHALOM
Re: Best 5 Asian Countries!!! by optimusprime2(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2013
Haustraliah: Japan,qatar,korea but getting japanese visa is hardest ever 4 nigerians,even harder than canadian,usa,australian nd swiss visa.
lol... were you denied?
Re: Best 5 Asian Countries!!! by charlesbussyyahoocom: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
osaass:

Google is your friend
i googled but i don't get what i want, i will be very grateful if you can give me the link to get price to bangladesh, thanks.
Re: Best 5 Asian Countries!!! by suxes2005(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
Haustraliah: Japan,qatar,korea but getting japanese visa is hardest ever 4 nigerians,even harder than canadian,usa,australian nd swiss visa.

IMO and even experience, there is no visa that is hard to get as long
as you merit it. You know we do trial and error and if these people gets
to hack into our mind and know that the intending traveler is an immigrant
they deny and we cry foul that their visa is hard to get.

Get a uni in Japan. Pay the fees and see if they will not give you visa.

Get a company you wanna transact business with. Get an IV from em
and together with your genuine documents, apply for the visa and see if they will
give you or not.

SHALOM
Re: Best 5 Asian Countries!!! by ugsams(m): 3:18am On Nov 25, 2013
charlesbussy@yahoo.com:

i googled but i don't get what i want, i will be very grateful if you can give me the link to get price to bangladesh, thanks.

I will help you check the price and get back to you. when do you intend to travel? that will also help in getting the.fare.

modified**

Lagos(LOS) to Dhaka, Bangladesh(DAC) on Etihad N204,296 from10th of December to 10th of January.

on Emirates, N207,854

Turkish Airlines N204,013

(1) (Reply)

Weather Is Precarious This Week, ‘Be Cautious’ – NCAA Warns Airlines, Travelers / H'abroad Through The Eyes Of A Bushman! / Canadian Live-in Caregiver Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.