Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree (1791 Views)

How I Made It To Sweden From Nigeria To Study For My Master’s Degree / Uniuyo Master Degree Skul Fee! / Please I Need Suggestions On My Master's Seminar Topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by aigjoey(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2013
I SERIOUSLY NEED INFORMED INDIVIDUALS TO EDUCATE ME ON THIS. AM AM A MARKETING GRADUATE... AND I HOPE TO GO FOR MY MASTERS DEGREE BUT I GRADUATED WITH A 2:2 (2.49)PRECISELY. MY QUESTION IS THIS.. is it posible for me to go for my masters with such graduating point and if yes which of d Nigerian university and if no how do i remedy it. I SERIOUSLY NEED YOUR ADVICE PLEASE. THANKS
Re: Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by padeolu: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2013
Am sure some private universities will take you in with that. Better still, try universities in the North
Re: Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by Sodiq3(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2013
padeolu: Am sure some private universities will take you in with that. Better still, try universities in the North
meaning?
Re: Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2013
Op, simply check out the nigerian universities of your choice, and go through their requirements. All the best.
Re: Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2013
Op, simply check out the nigerian universities of your choice, and go through their requirements. Though be careful with UNN, ITHINK their new criteria's now 2.1 only, yet, they've not made the necessary update on their site. All the best.
Re: Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by ossybluez(m): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2013
With a 2:2 U can do ur masters.... Besides ur CGP is cool at 2.49
Re: Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by aigjoey(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2013
ossybluez: With a 2:2 U can do ur masters.... Besides ur CGP is cool at 2.49
thanks fo ur coment. bt which of d university do u no of..
Re: Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by padeolu: 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sodiq3:
meaning?
meaning, most of the universities around here (SW,SS,SE) use a benchmark requirement of 3.0cgpa for M.Sc, 1.5-2.99cgpa for P.gd.
Re: Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by aigjoey(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
padeolu: meaning, most of the universities around here (SW,SS,SE) use a benchmark requirement of 3.0cgpa for M.Sc, 1.5-2.99cgpa for P.gd.
. thabks fo ur candid explanation... bt how many months is d pgd program if i hav to go fo it.
Re: Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by padeolu: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
aigjoey: . thabks fo ur candid explanation... bt how many months is d pgd program if i hav to go fo it.
you're welcome sir. Pgd is a year(12months) program of two semesters. Bros, I'll advice that you quicken up with it. PG admission is getting stiffer now a days.
Re: Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by MyMouth(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
aigjoey: I SERIOUSLY NEED INFORMED INDIVIDUALS TO EDUCATE ME ON THIS. AM AM A MARKETING GRADUATE... AND I HOPE TO GO FOR MY MASTERS DEGREE BUT I GRADUATED WITH A 2:2 (2.49)PRECISELY. MY QUESTION IS THIS.. is it posible for me to go for my masters with such graduating point and if yes which of d Nigerian university and if no how do i remedy it. I SERIOUSLY NEED YOUR ADVICE PLEASE. THANKS

guy 2.49 is third class and nt 2.2. 2.2 starts from 2.5 to 3.49. with ur result u will need to do a pgd first before m.sc
Re: Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by Deschil: 1:08am On Nov 19, 2013
2.49 is 3rd class, please correct me if I am wrong. Isn't it; 5-4.5 (1st class), 4.49-3.5 (2.1), 3.49-2.5 (2.2), 2.49-1.5 (3rd class)?
aigjoey: I SERIOUSLY NEED INFORMED INDIVIDUALS TO EDUCATE ME ON THIS. AM AM A MARKETING GRADUATE... AND I HOPE TO GO FOR MY MASTERS DEGREE BUT I GRADUATED WITH A 2:2 (2.49)PRECISELY. MY QUESTION IS THIS.. is it posible for me to go for my masters with such graduating point and if yes which of d Nigerian university and if no how do i remedy it. I SERIOUSLY NEED YOUR ADVICE PLEASE. THANKS
Re: Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by aigjoey(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2013
My Mouth:

guy 2.49 is third class and nt 2.2. 2.2 starts from 2.5 to 3.49. with ur result u will need to do a pgd first before m.sc
. frm .2.49 is 2:2-- go confirm vry well. delta state university
Re: Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by aigjoey(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2013
padeolu: you're welcome sir. Pgd is a year(12months) program of two semesters. Bros, I'll advice that you quicken up with it. PG admission is getting stiffer now a days.
. i will do just that broo. pls wich of d university do u advice me to go among ds.... UI/ UNI ILORIN/// UNIBEN
Re: Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by padeolu: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
aigjoey: . i will do just that broo. pls wich of d university do u advice me to go among ds.... UI/ UNI ILORIN/// UNIBEN
I think that depends on your field of interest...but I know competition is always high in UI, don't know much about Uniben and Uni-Ilorin. But why not consider OAU? Their PG admission seems easier than the previous, plus, their form is still out... If I may ask, what is your discipline?
Re: Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by aigjoey(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
Marketingoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by aigjoey(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
padeolu: I think that depends on your field of interest...but I know competition is always high in UI, don't know much about Uniben and Uni-Ilorin. But why not consider OAU? Their PG admission seems easier than the previous, plus, their form is still out... If I may ask, what is your discipline?
. Marketing. OAU IS NOT AS FAST AS UI
Re: Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by padeolu: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
aigjoey: . Marketing. OAU IS NOT AS FAST AS UI
am not sure OAU offers Marketing though. And, M.Sc in UI is not a research masters (I stand to be corrected), and hence, some schools don't take their products for Phd.
Re: Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by aigjoey(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
padeolu: am not sure OAU offers Marketing though. And, M.Sc in UI is not a research masters (I stand to be corrected), and hence, some schools don't take their products for Phd.
.thanks bro.... u have trully being helpful. i will go purchase dt of OAU RIGHT AWAY. pls do u no hw i can gt d form... is it online payment... pls gv me info
Re: Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by padeolu: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
aigjoey: .thanks bro.... u have trully being helpful. i will go purchase dt of OAU RIGHT AWAY. pls do u no hw i can gt d form... is it online payment... pls gv me info
you can pay for the form(application card) with your gtbank atm card or visit Gtbank OAU branch, ile-ife. The form is #8,500 for regular masters and #10,000 for executive masters. Visit apply.oaunetque.com for more info.
Re: Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree by BettinaMicheals: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hello Aigjoey,
It is good to know that u aim to continue ur education despite of ur weak performance in ur prior education. u must understand that doors of education and knowledge never closes on anyone. u can always continue ur education afresh. In ur case u can always pursue masters degree. You can register with online universities that offers quality education at minimal rates. Buy college degree is a program accredited by renowned universities and colleges. the university is affiliated with world renowned universities. I hope this will answer your query. for further information, visit http://www.instantbuydegrees.com/buy-degree/

(1) (Reply)

9 Countries That Pay The Highest Minimum Wages / A Book Review Of The Media Writer - Godspower Udoh / List Of 10 Toughest Exams In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.