Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Oil and Gas Industry Recruitment Agency - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Oil and Gas Industry Recruitment Agency (1141 Views)

Looking For Partners who are interested in oil and gas industry / Oil & Gas Industry Contracts/bids / Caly Modelling Agency Is Looking For Models (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil and Gas Industry Recruitment Agency by avocat(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2005
to all of nairaland users.

for those seeking to enter into the oil and gas industry, from the bottom of the ladder and may need further training. Contact this link:

http://www.webspawner.com/users/pempag
Re: Oil and Gas Industry Recruitment Agency by avocat(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2005
there are several oil companies around the world looking for geologist(with experience in an oil company) and engineering degree holder with iron welder experience. If you wish that i forward your cv to these companies, you can send you cv to the link in the thread above. I would be acting as your agent. I would have to repackage your cv before sending it to the companies. if you are successful, my fees is a pecentage of your first years salary. the email address is pempag@yahoo.com. Only those with 2:2 and above should send their cvs and cover letter. I do not make or give any guarantees.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have #30,000 To Start A Business / Clean Porsche Cayenne For Sale In Portharcourt(with Pictures) / Planet Of Bet Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.